Where do I get this set ?

I currently have the PvP legion Season 1 set, which is more of a lighter red mixed with yellow highlights. But I can't seem to find where this deep red version drops ?

This second pic, I am currently wearing the middle version on the top. But I am looking for the bottom left version;

- - - Updated - - -

Elite PvP Set. So the one for high rated PvP.
    No longer attainable as of 7.2, sorry.

Another great set wasted on pvp garbage :P.

Deleted
    You can actually obtain it with mark of honors in Dalaran if you have enough rating (vendor is on the room opposite side of paladin/priest TP for horde).

Yes you can buy it for marks of honor at the pvp vendor in Dalaran (behind city portals at tanks), if you either have the “Vindictive Elite“ or “Fearless Elite“ FoS.

Deleted
    i think they should just scrap the elite set exclusivity when the expansion is over, noone gives a rats ass if someones walking around in mop elite pvp set these days, in fact i rarely hear anyone comment on a transmog if it isnt a slutmog

The first pic is the elite pvp set. You could get it only if you had a rating over 2k+ last season. However I don't think it's obtainable anymore. New season started.

Quote Originally Posted by jasoccx View Post
    Yes you can buy it for marks of honor at the pvp vendor in Dalaran (behind city portals at tanks), if you either have the “Vindictive Elite“ or “Fearless Elite“ FoS.
    Since he doesn't know where it's from it's pretty save to assume he doesn't have either of those .