10+ Year Old Account

New Artifact Appearance - All Legion bosses tint?

After getting the new appearance this morning, there seems to be two out of the three other tints available right now.

Winning ten rated battle grounds, doable enough, and the "Killing all Legion bosses" one. Now this one is not clear at all, who constitutes a "Legion boss"? Every dungeon boss ? Every raid boss ? Including ToS or not ? Do World bosses have to be killed as well ?

I'm looking for more information on the subject if somebody knows anything, or if there is a way in game to know.
    Last edited by Torian kel; 2017-04-04 at 06:34 PM.

Deleted
    Want to know too

It seems to be every dungeon boss, including all the VH ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adramelch View Post
    It seems to be every dungeon boss, including all the VH ones.
    Rly? We have to wait for VH rotation to get our skin? :\

Quote Originally Posted by Furaiowy View Post
    You can do it on Normal/Heroic I believe and those rotate daily.

so I killed every boss on heroic + blood princess, kaathrj, festerface (on normal) + shivermaw fel lord (on mythic) nightbane not needed.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nn/Siuo/simple for proof
    Last edited by Siuo; 2017-04-04 at 09:12 PM.

Deleted
    A question:

If i have the DD ,,main" skin from the mage tower challenge and unlock one other color, for example the PvP color. So i get the color skin for my other spec (like the hidden artefact)? Or must i unlock the ,,main" skin at first?

(sorry for my bad english)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace14 View Post
    A question:

If i have the DD ,,main" skin from the mage tower challenge and unlock one other color, for example the PvP color. So i get the color skin for my other spec (like the hidden artefact)? Or must i unlock the ,,main" skin at first?

(sorry for my bad english)
    Just like all the other skins; yes you need to unlock the main skin before anything else.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Just like all the other skins; yes you need to unlock the main skin before anything else.
    I think it too, but at the hidden skins, you dont need the main skin. you only need one mainskin an unlock with this any colors. so you become the colors at the other specs.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace14 View Post
    I think it too, but at the hidden skins, you dont need the main skin. you only need one mainskin an unlock with this any colors. so you become the colors at the other specs.
    Oh right, now I understand what you wrote - sorry!
    If you do the PvP achievement on your dps artifact, and then swap to your heal/tank spec, then no, that colour should be available, but you still need to have unlocked your basic challenge skin for the heal/tank artifact to use that of course.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furaiowy View Post
    you only need the 2 diff end bosses of VH

Hey guys as some of the comments have stated, VH only needs to be completed 1 time, I killed the spider boss chick at the end. Also it's worth mentioning that I did some of the bosses in the dungeons as Vengeance and went Havoc for the final boss so it appears only the final boss of each dungeon is required which is why Lower Karazhan isn't necessary since the last boss is in Upper. I did some of these dungeons on Normal, Heroic and Mythic.

TL;DR - Only need to kill last bosses in each dungeon as Havoc w/ Challenge Artifact Skin in use. Lower kara / Nightbane not required. Upper Kara / Cathedral / All the pre 7.2 final dungeon bosses required.

There is a macro or something to check what bosses you are missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Moderatelol View Post
    Hey guys as some of the comments have stated, VH only needs to be completed 1 time, I killed the spider boss chick at the end. Also it's worth mentioning that I did some of the bosses in the dungeons as Vengeance and went Havoc for the final boss so it appears only the final boss of each dungeon is required which is why Lower Karazhan isn't necessary since the last boss is in Upper. I did some of these dungeons on Normal, Heroic and Mythic.

TL;DR - Only need to kill last bosses in each dungeon as Havoc w/ Challenge Artifact Skin in use. Lower kara / Nightbane not required. Upper Kara / Cathedral / All the pre 7.2 final dungeon bosses required.
    i confirm what he said

got anyonne a macro for that?