Thread: Dac 2017

Dac 2017

What'd you guys think of this tournament for those that watched it? Last DAC was great and even though I didn't catch all of this one, it was also great from what I saw. Super hyped for Kiev major later this month.

10+ Year Old Account
    The finals were pretty impressive. OG showed well throughout the tournament and iG just obliterated them, and I don't think it was really due to a lack on OG's part. Jerax played incredibly well (especially game 3), I just think iG figured OG out and outplayed them.

Like you, I'm super hyped for Kiev now.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Yah. IG is gonna be a scary team in Kiev. Probably the favorites. Afaik theyre still dominating everyone in china in local tournaments. China is back with a vengence though. 3/4 of top 4 at DAC. We'll see how they perform at Kiev. OG tends to show up at majors, except for TI. Looking forward to it!

NA dota saving strats for the majors kappa