Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Old Tier Tokens no longer requiring vendor!

Not sure if this is common knowledge or if i skipped past it in patch notes, but the old tier tokens are now clickable/usuable and give you the tier piece set straight away instead of having to go to the vendor. I just did The Eye for the mount and got a few instant tokens, was a nice change.

It was in patch notes, very good change, had few items stocked in bank and after the change made my mogs more complete.

Yeah this is such a nice change. I'm collecting so much more xmog than before simply because I couldn't be bothered to go turn 'em in.

Ooo didn't notice, thanks for the info! Now I gotta check my stored tokens because I was too lazy to find a vender XD

Deleted
    Praise the Lord not having to go to Caverns of Time for all the TBC ones.

I noticed that on a toon I hadn't really used recently. Nice change.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice change indeed

Just curious about the PvP items that could be bought with the t4, t5, t6 tokens. Do we still have to go to isle of quel'danas to redeem those items?

I like this change, but you can't sell the items once you use the tokens... kinda annoying.

It was bound to happen with how the new tokens work.

Fast and easy

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    I like this change, but you can't sell the items once you use the tokens... kinda annoying.
    What you mean? I definitely sold some of the gear I got from them.

If you use the token to turn it into a piece of gear and it has a vendor price you can sell it. Use to be you had to wait 2 hours, but not with this change as I was able to instantly sell a lot.

Hey look, a thread where people are happy.

Wanna get hiiiiiigh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    If you use the token to turn it into a piece of gear and it has a vendor price you can sell it. Use to be you had to wait 2 hours, but not with this change as I was able to instantly sell a lot.
    Some tier items have no vendor cost, if memory serves me, it is everything from Tier 8 (ulduar) downwards (that come from tokens).
    Last edited by Rixis; 2017-04-05 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Some tier items have no vendor cost, if memory serves me, it is everything from Tier 8 (ulduar) downwards (that come from tokens).
    Yeah it was irritating.. had to delete around 8+ pieces...

10+ Year Old Account
    So if i drop token from Dragon Soul, i don't need go to vendor? That's cool, but question is... It's works as well with heroic tokens such from Firelands etc?

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    So if i drop token from Dragon Soul, i don't need go to vendor? That's cool, but question is... It's works as well with heroic tokens such from Firelands etc?
    Heroic tokens that give a piece of gear it works with what I tested (Firelands), but Trials of the Crusader and Icecrown you still have to turn it in to upgrade the item since you can pick what to use it on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Heroic tokens that give a piece of gear it works with what I tested (Firelands), but Trials of the Crusader and Icecrown you still have to turn it in to upgrade the item since you can pick what to use it on.
    Well at least is less job walking to vendors.

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Well at least is less job walking to vendors.
    I'll run some other raids later today and report back if I can. I'm just hoping I don't need the lesser piece to upgrade to higher piece on all the tokens.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can check which tokens do it by looking in the dungeon journal.

thank god for this change lol