Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    An apex predator that's a known and well documented man eater? Why is this a debate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquinan View Post
    They are just agitated from the storm, they will settle down.
    Because they're a reptile known for their calm nature?

Quote Originally Posted by Excellion View Post
    Because they're a reptile known for their calm nature?
    They are fairly easy to deal with as long as you don't go piss them off or swim where they are nesting. Same as any other big predator.

What is not in the OP's post, but said in the actual article is that the croc wandered onto the dog owner's property to eat the dog.

If you have aggressive crocs living right right next door to where people live and said crocs are hunting on their property. They are a danger and the crocs need to be put down or relocated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobb View Post
    What is not in the OP's post, but said in the actual article is that the croc wandered onto the dog owner's property to eat the dog.

If you have aggressive crocs living right right next door to where people live and said crocs are hunting on their property. They are a danger and the crocs need to be put down or relocated.
    Well in that case I'd say very much so, since people need to defend their property. But I will hold that in human beings building their homes close to somewhere where crocs live, they are asking for this to happen.
    #boycottchina

Should it? Probably not, it's nature. Would i want to kill it if it was my dog? Yes. I don't think it's as black and white about if it's right or wrong tbh.

|I can understand why the owner would want it dead

but honestly, no, it's just a tragedy but you can't blame the crocodile doing what's in its nature

Quote Originally Posted by Nasukkin View Post
    Croc shouldn't be killed. That's nature, baby. Don't try to apply human morality to it.
    They aren't planning to kill it because of morals. They want to kill it because it has proven itself to be a direct threat to a human population.

Threats get eliminated. That's nature, baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Well in that case I'd say very much so, since people need to defend their property. But I will hold that in human beings building their homes close to somewhere where crocs live, they are asking for this to happen.
    As the article says its the flooding which is bringing the crocs into the area, it not a case of them already being there.

I wonder if that dog tasted good. Now crocs be like, you know what, dog tastes good, let's get some more dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Should it? Not necessarily. But, if it was my dog, I would Steve Erwin death roll this thing and snap its neck and take his head Happy Gilmore style.

Deleted
    crocodiles should be mates with geckos as they are both scaly type animals this is possible.

then they should be domesticated over time and kept as geckodiles.