Druid TellMeWhen Rotation Profile for PATCH 7.2 w/Download

Hey all! With the release of 7.2 also comes updates for all Profiles. The majority of the changes made will be cosmetic and QoL overall but some classes have seen changes to the rotation based on feedback given by the community.

With this update comes a new form of Combat and Profile toggles as well as tier tracking and a simplified rotation system that is both easier to edit and move around your screen.

I hope you guys find this useful and please give me any feedback and suggestions so that I can continue to improve these profiles moving forward!

General

- New Help text has been added to better explain the toggles and anchor
    - Rotations have been reduced in size and moved
    - A Meta Icon will now display the rotation instead of the main rotation group
    - Tier Tracker has been added for T19 and T20 gear
    - Hidden Trackers have been reduced in size and moved
    - Combat and Profile toggles have been removed
    - A new version of the toggle has been added allowing you to turn profiles on and off without opening edit mode!

Balance

- Added a tracker for Oneth's Intuition buffs
    - Adjusted conditions to reapply Moonfire and Sunfire

Feral

- Hidden Trackers will no longer sometimes appear
    - Fixed an issue with the empowered rip tracker showing when not empowered
    - Savage Roar now requires less Combo Points to apply when not active

Guardian

- Ironfur groups have been condensed to one instead of two
    - Moonfire priority has been increased
    - Fixed an issue with Pulverize showing before it is usable

Restoration

- Clearcasting tracker has been changed to a static icon that will now flash when active
    - Essence of G'Hanir is now it's own icon
    - Ironbark, Swiftmend have been moved to the top bar
    - Wild Growth cooldown tracker has been added
    - Tranquility is now it's own icon
    - Talent cooldowns have been moved to the bottom bar
    - Racial abilities have been removed
    - Efflorescence and Lifebloom trackers have been moved and will now remain on screen at all times
    - Efflorescence and Lifebloom text has been increased in size
    - The mana bar will now display when under 90% at all times
    - Added border glow to Soul of the Forest buff

NOTE: This is a quality of life update meant to help players understand the potential options you have using this profile. Details such as how to disable spells in the rotation and a better positioned Group Anchor are now present to make using the profile that much easier.

For those who like to only use the rotation you can now position the Meta Icon more easily. Keep in mind that the icon requires the "Main Rotation" groups to be active in order to function properly.

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

Deleted
    Add tracker to Balance for Solar Beam, Barskin and Celestial Alignment. I had to add it manualy.

Several updates will be posted in preparation for 7.2.5 that will include updated rotation conditions and condensed grouping.

If there are changes or additions you would like to see please list them here.

I noticed on my Feral spec, that when I have 5 combo points, the rotation displays nothing. Here is a screenshot showing it:

Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    I noticed on my Feral spec, that when I have 5 combo points, the rotation displays nothing. Here is a screenshot showing it:

I'll look and see what's going on

Deleted
    Thanks alot for the guide!

Quote Originally Posted by chesder View Post
    I'll look and see what's going on
    I've been using ur profile on my cat and, from what i've seen, this usually happens when u have all the bleeds up and the target is around 20% hp and a Ferocious Bite won't be enough to kill him

Deleted
    This looks fantastic, I've been using it for about a day now seeing how it goes and while I understand things are too complicated to be perfect it is as advertised, a great way to see a standard rotation/what to do now tool and especially for Feral that is quite important for people like me learning the ropes.

I'm asking for some clarification, in some places in the video it makes it sound like you can use the central button (that shows the next action to take) as an actual button to do that but for me it is an un-clickable button, as are all the other buttons in the middle screen just below character, is that how it is supposed to be? I mean I think they should be clickable or they wouldn't all be there. The only thing I can find in the tutorials is something about making sure main rotation is active and I've done that.
    Last edited by mmoc812c1606eb; 2017-05-19 at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by OhBenjamin View Post
    This looks fantastic, I've been using it for about a day now seeing how it goes and while I understand things are too complicated to be perfect it is as advertised, a great way to see a standard rotation/what to do now tool and especially for Feral that is quite important for people like me learning the ropes.

I'm asking for some clarification, in some places in the video it makes it sound like you can use the central button (that shows the next action to take) as an actual button to do that but for me it is an un-clickable button, as are all the other buttons in the middle screen just below character, is that how it is supposed to be? I mean I think they should be clickable or they wouldn't all be there. The only thing I can find in the tutorials is something about making sure main rotation is active and I've done that.
    This addon works like Weakauras in that it displays icons but they are not interactive. They appear based on conditions set either for spell cooldowns or more specific conditions that would call for a spell to be used or not.

The way this works is that you set your keybindings as you would like and follow the center icon as a guide for your rotation. The other icons displayed are important abilities and buffs/debuffs that you should track.

Bugs out constantly like above showing no spell icon, says to use rip instead of ferocious bite when target below 25% health, doesn't tell you tiger's fury or berserk usages, tells you to rip when it's at 14 seconds left
    Last edited by Myztikrice; 2017-05-20 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Myztikrice View Post
    Bugs out constantly like above showing no spell icon, says to use rip instead of ferocious bite when target below 25% health, doesn't tell you tiger's fury or berserk usages, tells you to rip when it's at 14 seconds left
    Tiger's Fury and Berserk are not part of the rotation currently but will be added in the 7.2.5 update. I am looking into the conditions for Ferocious Bite as I believe them to be the reason no icon appears. I'll look into Rip as well, it should not be suggested to refresh that soon

Also does not track blood talons or predatory swiftness at all, recommends refreshing rip at 14 seconds with bloodtalons up instead of rake
    Last edited by Myztikrice; 2017-05-20 at 12:54 AM.

Also does not track blood talons or predatory swiftness at all, recommends refreshing rip at 14 seconds with bloodtalons up instead of rake
    There is some hidden tracking for both that attempts to apply buffed bleeds using blood talons. The buff uptimes themselves are not displayed however, this can be added.

Also how do you delete groups?

Also how do you delete groups?
    Right click the group you want to delete. Select the groups tab on the bottom and click delete

10+ Year Old Account
    love your TMW profile, did some tweaking but overall awesome!

7+ Year Old Account
    Using to learn how to do some decent DPS as fresh dinged druid! thanks!

Is there a way to configure these so they show up outside of combat?
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!

Quote Originally Posted by clavarnway View Post
    Is there a way to configure these so they show up outside of combat?
    Open each groups "Group Conditions" and remove "Unit Reaction = Hostile" from the list. Be sure to pay attention to Brackets where they exist but that will do the trick.

In the 7.2.5 Build I'll make it easier to toggle this on and off

Came back to wow after quitting the day before draenor came out after really not liking the draenor beta. Saw the changes and wanted to give it another try. So i thought an addon would help relearn the rotation.

I tried out this add and I must say it is put together really well. I like the look and it is fairly clean.

My issue is do you still need to tune the timers and procs? I notice in testing that neither the Tiger's Fury or berserk are included, which is really detrimental. Unless I am missing something this rotation is missing the extra buffs from snapshotting with tigers fury.When I compared the numbers from this addon rotation to me just monitoring the buffs I am beating your add by 20-30% in dps. This is likely because of the missing buffs which are essential. But I also see that this rotation misses procs often, it is telling me to shred when my blood talons is up but my rake just fell off and I am sitting at 4 combo points? Right choice would have been to use blood talon on rake then the 5 point blood talon refresh on rip that is at 7 seconds left.

This spec is so easy to play now I just got rid of the box to tell me what to use next and it is working great. It no longer snapshots stats only a couple of buffs so it is so basic compared to MOP anyone can play this now.