Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by bam88 View Post
    I have been playing around with this for a bit as survival and am curious as I never see the artifact ability show up in the meta rotation, also can anybody else chime in if calltrops shows up too often as I can still see the debuff on the target when it appears in the meta.
    Probably because the cd is shorter than the debuff on the target.

I'm curious about the artifact only showing up when AotE is active though. Is this a condition to use the ability properly and I don't know about it? I highly doubt that since we would be sitting on the ability all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by otro View Post
    Probably because the cd is shorter than the debuff on the target.

I'm curious about the artifact only showing up when AotE is active though. Is this a condition to use the ability properly and I don't know about it? I highly doubt that since we would be sitting on the ability all the time.
    I know there is a way to adjust the calltrops condition but new to the addon and still unsure how to do things with it. As for FotE I know you want to use it when you have 6 stacks of mongoose fury to have the best effect, I have hit that and it still doesn't show up. You do sit on FotE for a bit while trying to maximize the potential damage but you don't let it sit forever because using it 7 times during a fight with lower power is better than 4 times at max power.

Deleted
    Hello Chesder! When I open tmw now, down to the left I got t19/t20 icons now, what do they do? I am MM. thanks in advance!

Quote Originally Posted by blulingo View Post
    Hello Chesder! When I open tmw now, down to the left I got t19/t20 icons now, what do they do? I am MM. thanks in advance!
    They track if you have tier equipped. I can use it to add more conditions for the rotation

Hey Chesder, just downloaded the 7.2.5 version now. I almost have it the way I want it to look but I'm wondering how I resize the Meta Icon (that shows your next skill)? I can't seem to change the size of it to be a little smaller. I also want to get rid of or at least make the black border around it a little smaller.

Oh and you have "Dire Frenzy/Dire Beast will no longer be suggested while the buff is active"

We now have 2 charges of Dire Frenzy to start so but can have 3. By the logic above, we won't ever see 3 charges. Won't this be a DPS loss?
    Last edited by nToxik; 2017-06-17 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nToxik View Post
    Hey Chesder, just downloaded the 7.2.5 version now. I almost have it the way I want it to look but I'm wondering how I resize the Meta Icon (that shows your next skill)? I can't seem to change the size of it to be a little smaller. I also want to get rid of or at least make the black border around it a little smaller.

Oh and you have "Dire Frenzy/Dire Beast will no longer be suggested while the buff is active"

We now have 2 charges of Dire Frenzy to start so but can have 3. By the logic above, we won't ever see 3 charges. Won't this be a DPS loss?
    To edit the size, the easiest way is to right click and select the group then adjust the size in Group Settings. The black border can be removed by removing the notification on the icon.

Keep in mind that this you will want to adjust the size of the GCD/Cast group so that they overlay properly.

I also just updated the 7.2.5 version to fix Dire Frenzy conditions.

Further comments, suggestions or feedback should be directed to the new forum for patch 7.2.5! If you have anything to ask feel free to do it there!

Hey chesder, thank you so much for making this profile. I'm not very good at keeping up with rotations or playing the normal way in WoW. I usually just pressed what I felt like and ended up being kicked from most raids and dungeons. These profiles have boosted my DPS to numbers I never thought I could achieve. I had a head injury a few years ago and it's hard for me to keep track of stuff and remember things sometimes, so your profiles have helped me know what to press and when to do it, so really sincerely thank you. I've used the profiles so far on my Feral Druid, my Prot Pally, and my BM Hunter. They've all worked perfect, except for one small hitch. I can't seem to figure out what to do with when this little icon shows up on my BM Hunter. I took a screen shot of it and posted it below. I can't find the icon in my talents or in spellbook. So what am I supposed to do when it shows up? Thanks. OK, well apparently I can't post any links or pictures until i post a few more post, but it's easy to describe the icon. It's a red arrow that's curved at the top and has a wider bottom pointing down. Hope that helps. I can possibly PM you if you want me to still send the image. Just let me know.

Hey chesder, thank you so much for making this profile. I'm not very good at keeping up with rotations or playing the normal way in WoW. I usually just pressed what I felt like and ended up being kicked from most raids and dungeons. These profiles have boosted my DPS to numbers I never thought I could achieve. I had a head injury a few years ago and it's hard for me to keep track of stuff and remember things sometimes, so your profiles have helped me know what to press and when to do it, so really sincerely thank you. I've used the profiles so far on my Feral Druid, my Prot Pally, and my BM Hunter. They've all worked perfect, except for one small hitch. I can't seem to figure out what to do with when this little icon shows up on my BM Hunter. I took a screen shot of it and posted it below. I can't find the icon in my talents or in spellbook. So what am I supposed to do when it shows up? Thanks. OK, well apparently I can't post any links or pictures until i post a few more post, but it's easy to describe the icon. It's a red arrow that's curved at the top and has a wider bottom pointing down. Hope that helps. I can possibly PM you if you want me to still send the image. Just let me know. Now another icon is showing up, that I don't understand what it means. I'll PM both of them to you.

anyway you can add in trinkets? Ex. Tarnished Sentinel Medallion? just like a cd around the frames somewhere like Trueshot.
    and will this be updated on future patches? thanks for this nice tmw.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry View Post
    ...It's a red arrow that's curved at the top and has a wider bottom pointing down. Hope that helps....
    I believe that means you are in combat but do not have a target selected. To confirm have your pet attack something and deselect the target. It should show that icon again.

This is great! thank you for posting this, it helped me out so much with my classes

I saw in another thread that Chesder is no longer playing WoW at the moment so it's quite possible that we won't see any updates. You might want to start looking for alternatives.