Anyone who mains Shadow Priest hates themselves.

Doing all characters for their order halls. Shadow priest is my fifth, and I've just completed it. Conclusion; I never wanna touch this class again. It's a mess. It's too squishy and its damage is actually kinda pathetic while levelling (and at fresh 110). Being unable to solo more than 2 mobs most of the time isn't fun.

How did they make such a great spec thematically the worst to play maybe in the whole game? It's honestly an achievement. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. Never playing priest again :P

Only made worse by the fact they repeatedly call you High Lord in the campaign, probably to remind you that you're inferior to Paladins :')

cool blog post bro

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-05 at 06:09 PM.

Nice attitude, bro.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-04-05 at 06:09 PM.

Good for you I guess?

I think the problem is you not knowing how to play.

Shadow priest are great fun, and you can certainly solo more than 2 mobs at a time
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Deleted
    I didn't really like the new version of the spec back when Legion launched, and thus didn't play it for a while. That said, after a while it really grew on me and now I really enjoy it a lot. It's far from the "worst to play".

Shit, I forgot, this is MMO-Champion, the worst forum to interact on. I was hoping it was bring discussion about where shadow priest is at, but nope.

Yeah, not like Shadow has been the Fotm class for 3/4 of legion. I agree that the madness mechanic sucks for questing/levelling, but shadow has always been strong this xpac.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Shit, they didn't agree with my complaints. I better bash them since they can't match my superior opinion.

Deleted
    >SPs are bad.
    >2 to 4 SPs where used on most of the FK on the whole exp because it is one of the best ranged specs.
    Choose one.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayik View Post
    Shit, they didn't agree with my complaints. I better bash them since they can't match my superior opinion.
    I'm only here to watch someone implode, not disappointed so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MrV1ndictive View Post
    Shit, I forgot, this is MMO-Champion, the worst forum to interact on. I was hoping it was bring discussion about where shadow priest is at, but nope.
    There's two people not caring about your opinion and two people with equivalent counter points to you that invite just as much discussion, go from there maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I meant to show a reason for this.

Posting to call a class garbage or terrible or otherwise just to bash it does not invite discussion. There was little substance here, as the replies bore out.