Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Why are warlocks crying so much all the time?

Its just a constant complaining about "herp derp class is dead"

Lets look at statistics from warcraftlogs where warlocks on the 75% percentile place:

Antorus:
    1st place: Affliction
    5th place: Destro

Tomb:
    1st place: Affliction
    7th place: Demo

Nighthold:
    1st place: Affliciton
    3rd place: Demonology

Trial of Valor:
    12th place: affliction

Emerald Nightmare:
    3rd place: Affliction

Hellfire Citadel:
    4th place: Affliction

Blackrock Foundy
    2nd place: Demo

Highmaul:
    7th place: Demo

____

So after 2 expansions the ONLY time warlocks have been average was during Trial of valor. And still they were ahead of monks, all mage speccs, all dk speccs and all hunter speccs.

Why is it this constant jammering on MMO forums, discord and the blizzard forums from butthurt warlocks complaining that the world is ending every time new content comes.

If anything it would make sense to maybe let other classes "be on top" aswell. Shamans for example? Balance druids? Ret palas? No class has been consistently at the top end of raiding appart from warlock - and still they complain every single patch. it "feels" like they are just complaining for the sake of wanting Blizzard to tone back nerfs lol

So yeah, imo wipe those tears away locks - you will prob end up just as strong as always.
    Last edited by kollbjorn; 2018-07-17 at 01:35 PM. Reason: fixed grammar

When you've exterminated entire cities to harvest souls for power second place simply won't do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gee I wonder who the Lock hater is who made a alternate account because they were to afraid to post on their main?

Class is dead not because of dmg, it is dead because of how clunky it is at times.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same shit, different day. Happens every expansion. No point listening to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Gee I wonder who the Lock hater is who made a alternate account because they were to afraid to post on their main?
    This is my main by the way - Ive just never posted on MMO forums before.

If you want to hate on me even more my char name is kolbiørn on Tarren Mill - let the hate flow lel (since I wasnt allowed to post links yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    Class is dead not because of dmg, it is dead because of how clunky it is at times.
    This. We might be performing real well but the class is as dull as dish water and the enjoyment doesnt always come from topping meters. People were excited for the demo changes but then they nerfed it 2 days before pre patch. After 10 years its frustrating. I could play something else, and do, but I love the class fantasty of warlock, I love summoning pets, I love the mogs. I just hate the god damn rotation.
    Last edited by Waldor666; 2018-07-17 at 01:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's part of our class fantasy.

Deleted
    If you think warlocks complain about dmg you are a fucking fool. Sorry.
    It's the fucking design they always fuck up, and give sorry excuses - like shadow / elemental right now - that make no fucking sense.

Best example for all of this if you have an idea how demo lock worked in MoP / cata.
    We had fucking great CD's no doubt about that, but what made them so fucking "broken". not the dmg the balance or something no, it was the fucking trinkets in the game (100% crit dooms if you remember) that made them change the whole spec, therefore a lot of people - including me - were super fucking pissed, because they tried to justify, the 25% OVERALL nerf everything with SoO to the spec, and again the same 25% overall nerf at HFC at the end of WoD. Reason you ask? Well they didnt want us to play it anymore....

So yeah if you pull out stuff like that ignore numbers, numbers are cool but if the gameplay is shit, nobody plays it (fotm abuser)

I totally get and understand it when you dislike how the class plays out! Thats a very valid point imo!

However. On a lot of the threads here on MMO and on blizzard forums, in additition to the warlock discord - a LOT of warlocks are simply just complaining about "omg 12% more nerf class dead" - and in all fairness that is something I really dont understand.

And then they also go on with a rampage about how "shafted warlocks always have been numbers wise" - like, reasons?

Deleted
    As far as classes go yes I believe warlocks maybe have the loudest community. If warlocks are bad you hear about it. No other class nearly gets this much complaining. The only thing louder than warlocks is Alliance players for the past year or so. I have never seen Alliance players complain this much ever in the history of the game. Funny part is Legion is a Alliance expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by KronosIII View Post
    As far as classes go yes I believe warlocks maybe have the loudest community. If warlocks are bad you hear about it. No other class nearly gets this much complaining. The only thing louder than warlocks is Alliance players for the past year or so. I have never seen Alliance players complain this much ever in the history of the game. Funny part is Legion is a Alliance expansion.
    Shaman used to be the loudest, but I think they've grown accustomed to the abuse and just don't care anymore.

Also, what are you talking about? We killed an Orc as a tier boss in Nighthold, so obviously it was a Horde expansion. /sarcasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

They are allergic to game balance which causes the tear ducts to overreact. This is why there has been no point on Warcraft history were the Warlocks have not cried.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3QJ8Pgjj3c
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

10+ Year Old Account
    Well mages are up there too really.

Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post
    Shaman used to be the loudest, but I think they've grown accustomed to the abuse and just don't care anymore.
    What's Shaman? Is that some kind of food?

The thing is tho, Shamans (atleast from my point of view) usually are a bit "shafted" (atleast ele) so I can understand them complaining about how it is.

What is this recent nerf to demo locks people talk about? I'm really wondering because I levelled a lock to play that spec after having fun with it on ptr! I hope it's just numbers cause I couldn't care less about that but I have a bad feeling considering I saw the nerf mentioned a lot :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Veyne View Post

Also, what are you talking about? We killed an Orc as a tier boss in Nighthold, so obviously it was a Horde expansion. /sarcasm
    I was going to put that as my second most. But yes shamans simply don't care anymore. It's like a battered beaten wife.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was going to put that as my second most. But yes shamans simply don't care anymore. It's like a battered beaten wife.
    Shamans are a walking meme at the moment.

http://www.darklegacycomics.com/637

We get it you don't like Warlocks. Every class complains about buffs and nerfs. I really haven't seen many Warlocks complaining about the upcoming changes. The only thing I've really heard people complain about is Shadow Bolt becoming the filler for Affliction.

Ion troll posting on the Lock forums in disguise after the latest demo nerfs...