Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Can confirm, I completed it on a 898 ilvl affliction warlock with Hood of Eternal Disdain and Prydaz. Artifact level was only 39 and the Ulthalesh itself was only 913. I used the infernal tanking strat, 275 haste food, rune, flask and drums.

It was probably one of the most brutal things to complete but it is completely possible. Doomguard micromanagement for runes as you're running and also slipping in as many MG windows as you can is crucial to beat the "enrage". If you don't cheese it with Sacrolash or outgear it, it is absolutely brutal and extremely tight on DPS but 100% possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Voshon View Post
    So I just did this and I think I found a major bug. Just for ref my talents were 2 2 2 3 2 1 1

I tanked him with infernal for all of P1. As soon as I heard the other dudes voice I used mortal coil. Then I immediately popped a DPS burst macro I made for this and put everything I had onto the soul effigy. I killed the knight through his effigy and proceeded to skip P2 P3 and go right to P4. I then killed the mage and completed the quest. Also what made this even easier was having Sephuz procing off that coil making the DPS macro even more powerful.

Macro:
    /use Potion of Prolonged Power
    /use Drums of Fury
    #showtooltip
    /cast Soul Harvest
    #showtooltip
    /cast Blood Fury
    So did they fix this ? My Infernal doesnt get any Aggro at all. What the fuck is this Shit. 1 Try it works and the other he just ignores everything
    Last edited by xqt; Today at 02:08 AM.

On pull, allow Karam to smack you. Then have your pet use taunt. Voila! Karam now will aggro to your pet.

I am unable to verify if this still works as I have already completed the challenge.

doesnt work. i dont know if this is just buggy or not but its just annoying

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    So did they fix this ? My Infernal doesnt get any Aggro at all. What the fuck is this Shit. 1 Try it works and the other he just ignores everything
    Did the cheese strat last night and one shotted the boss. 906 ilvl so it still works, i tanked the first hit, used pet taunt and left if for 10 seconds to build agro. I then put down the effigy & took the first phase really slow. Once i hit the mortal coil i popped the cooldowns & went HAM, killed it very quickly then took my time in P4 again.