10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

How do I get my friend out of Turkey?

I've been gaming with him for a few years now on Path of Exile. He really wants to immigrate to Canada. A bit of background bio on him. He is 25 years old and in the food business.

How does he begin the process to get out? He says Turkey will be an arab nation in a month's time. He inherited 100k from his granny passing away recently.. I really want to see him get to a place he feels safe. It doesn't have to be Canada..it could be New Zealand.

I wish a knew a lawyer or someone familiar with immigration laws.

hell I would marry him if that is what it takes..but that sounds too easy. /nohomo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    I've been gaming with him for a few years now on Path of Exile. He really wants to immigrate to Canada. A bit of background bio on him. He is 25 years old and in the food business.

How does he begin the process to get out? He says Turkey will be an arab nation in a month's time. He inherited 100k from his granny passing away recently.. I really want to see him get to a place he feels safe. It doesn't have to be Canada..it could be New Zealand.

I wish a knew a lawyer or someone familiar with immigration laws.

hell I would marry him if that is what it takes..but that sounds too easy. /nohomo
    He just needs to shapeshift into his insect form and fly across the border.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does he have any skills? That's generally the easiest way. Get him a job offer.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

You or he can simply eat it.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    I know its probably not the appropriate place to ask..I have to give it a shot for him.

Depends on what that denomination 100k is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Depends on what that denomination 100k is.
    it comes out to around 33k CDN

15+ Year Old Account
    That's exactly what your life was missing. A Turkish poolboy/concubine.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    If any lawyer or students have info on immigration laws, I would really appreciate any info you have. Much appreciated.

*Turkey to Canada*

10+ Year Old Account
    This is something to ask an immigration lawyer, not MMOC forums since we cannot give legal advice

closing