Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    Seems like it's about 12 hours, the first EU one started at 9 and ended at 3 in the afternoon. A new one started 10 minutes ago at 3:30 in the night and will end at 9:30 in the morning.
    Boy am I glad I'm reading this now. Cheers!
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Blizzard fucks over Oceanic players

Again.

Why can't it be up all the time?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So in other words, "Every so often you will be able to do Content that was advertised as a major part of this Patch"

Yeah ok. Well that is retarded and doesn't at all sound like a shitty design.

Sad thing is if it wasnt for the fact its tied to flying i wouldnt even bother to do it!

It really is just do 6 WQs and a scenario! like gee blizz its not like i havent done that this xpac!

Why didnt they go the whole prelauch route and have real invasions that attack certain parts of the map not just go here do this WQ go there do that WQ do this 50 sec scenario bang your done.

I honestly loved the way they handled those prelauch invasions and i honestly though that was gonna be like in 7.2 but damn was i wrong plus they gate it horrible just for a shit cherry on a steaming pile of crap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    If you think this expansion made alts harder to play you should unsub. You aren't able to cast an impartial, educated opinion on the game design.
    If you think that AP and Legendaries are friendly towards alts, I'm laughing my ass off at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Having done one, the prelauch invasions were way more fun. It's just 4 WQ's, a small follow up and a very short scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by stabya23 View Post
    In other words...Blizz favors people who dont work or go to school. It's almost as great an idea as having an alt and duel spec killing expansion!
    In other words blizzard want a timesink. They aren't favoring anymore.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    We’ve heard a lot of feedback and it’s clear to us that the cyclical Assaults schedule, and the design of the “do all 4” achievement for Pathfinder, weren’t compatible.

World Quests come and go all the time during the day too, while people are at work or asleep, and it’s not a big deal because they’re largely interchangeable. But that would change if we had an achievement required for Pathfinder that asked you to do a specific checklist of world quests. A lot of the stress and concern about “missing” individual Assaults is tied to this achievement, so we’re removing the achievement from Pathfinder via hotfix.

Once this hotfix is active, you will only need to reach Revered with the Armies of Legionfall and fully explore the Broken Shore to earn Legion flying.
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    We’ve heard a lot of feedback and it’s clear to us that the cyclical Assaults schedule, and the design of the “do all 4” achievement for Pathfinder, weren’t compatible.

World Quests come and go all the time during the day too, while people are at work or asleep, and it’s not a big deal because they’re largely interchangeable. But that would change if we had an achievement required for Pathfinder that asked you to do a specific checklist of world quests. A lot of the stress and concern about “missing” individual Assaults is tied to this achievement, so we’re removing the achievement from Pathfinder via hotfix.

Once this hotfix is active, you will only need to reach Revered with the Armies of Legionfall and fully explore the Broken Shore to earn Legion flying.
    /thread
    Excuse me i need to go off and masturbate to this announcement

ALSO YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    Excuse me i need to go off and masturbate to this announcement

ALSO YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY
    Remember boys, Blizzard never listens to the community!

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post

/thread
    How is this an /thread. To me the flying Meta had nothing to do with any of this since I don't give a fuck about flying. It's about a shitty decision to have content that was touted as a big part of a patch basically inaccessible 80% of the time due to shitty timing restraints.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    How is this an /thread. To me the flying Meta had nothing to do with any of this since I don't give a fuck about flying. It's about a shitty decision to have content that was touted as a big part of a patch basically inaccessible 80% of the time due to shitty timing restraints.
    Ah, so you just wanted to bitch about Blizzard doing Blizzard things. I mean, cool, I guess.

seriously, what is going on with blizzard? this patch has just been whack. legion had such a promising start, now im starting to feel like im playing some asian grinder.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Anyone who thought the only window would be 9:00 AM to 3:00PM really needs a reality check.
    Anyone who thought that 6 hour invasions would make sense needs a reality check.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Lal. In EU Stormheim invasion is up from 4.25 AM servertime. Way to go. I assume they decided to remove the Defender of Broken Isles invasion because of the shitstorm this 2nd EU invasion would bring.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    How was it a big part of the patch? I mean the raid is a big part of the patch. Maybe the dungeons. Random invasion is definitely not a big part of the patch. But it wouldn't be the WoW playerbase if it wasn't whining 24/7.

1 hour server maintenance during the invasion. I had 20 minutes before work to do the quests but since the rare elites you need to kill respawn so fucking slow I didn't get the last invasion quest. AWESOME

On the plus side for the pro flyers they just removed the necessity of doing all 4 invasions from the pathfinder part 2 achievement. Still sucks if you want to do them for funsies though.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ideally they would go up at like 2pm and leave at 2am every day. Most people would be able to find 20-30 minutes to do one in that 12 hour period.