Deleted

[ENH] DPS optimization comments request.

Dear sirs,

I attempt to optimize my own dps by reading up on guides, follow discord, sim my char and so on. But I have reached a point where I am concerned that there is something apparent in my dps that I am missing. I desire to consistently perform at 50%+ on ilvl comparisons for logging (when the task assigned for the particular fight does not interfere), but I am having issues with reaching these results.

If you have time, please have a look and comment on my logs/playstyle and so on.
    I understand that the parses for the 7.2 patch are not that extensive, so the levels may be a bit inaccurate.

Recent log on where I think I performed fairly well on mechanics, however the parse in particular reached 46% of comparison ilvl. I think this is a good place to start in reviewing my parses. I have some from before 7.2 as well if that is required.
    Trilliax Mythic:
    Trilliax Mythic Warcraftlog.
    Check my wow for the fight

I've only run one HC reset of the NH, when comparing with ilvl the parses seem a bit low There where some raid issues on spellblade and krosus which is why I think they are a bit low. But that doesn't excuse the general picture.
    General parses link:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...33535/latest/#

Armory and wowprogress:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tjenten/simple
    https://www.wowprogress.com/characte...rest/Betjenten

I need a little over one trait to get the golden trait. When that happens I will switch to the Bracer/Ring setup with HH and so on. That -should- give me a boost on ST, ofc I need to train that rotation again...

Any feedback is appreciated!

Cheers,
    Betjenten

Well, you have not gotten your 42 trait Lashing Flames, unlocking that happens to also lets you gain another trait which periodically gains 2000 agi for 10sec.

Just got it recently, and switched to Akainu+EotN personally and went with Hot Hands+Hailstorm, quite a significant boost to ST damage.

Deleted
    The concordance trait? But that is some way off, isn't it? You'll need to fill out all the 3/4 before getting a step in that trait.
    I understand that the Lashing Flames trait gives a boost, I am working on that part - Got Akainu+EotN as well, so will be switching to that.
    I was hoping for some feedback on the current standing of my char, so I could optimize a bit on the rotation at hand. I will see how everything looks with lashing.

you can get concordance as 43 if you want. wordup has tested that filing out the 3/4's is better before working on concordance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaty View Post
    you can get concordance as 43 if you want. wordup has tested that filing out the 3/4's is better before working on concordance
    You sure about that? Do you have a reference?
    To me it seems that you need to fill out all the 3/4 before heading on to the Paragon traits in Concordance.
    http://www.wowhead.com/enhancement-artifact-guide

Overwise, the utility choices would almost always be prioritized lower than a damage output trait?

Pretty sure you can't pick up concordance until you have everything else maxed out, I'm at 44, I was never able to put a point in concordance

i must be mistaken then. i dont recall the 4th golden trait showing up until it was available to put points in. that was long ago tho

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Metalwraith View Post
    Pretty sure you can't pick up concordance until you have everything else maxed out, I'm at 44, I was never able to put a point in concordance
    You can't. People are just spewing shit without actually verifying anything.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Deleted
    Was able to get the lashing flames trait yesterday - although I did not have time to play much with it.
    Will test it out in the coming weeks and see how it goes.

//Betjenten