Deleted

Feeling from every game I play.

I'm not even a competitive person from my nature, I don't mind losing that much but it's really frustrating to get stomped. I feel like every game is: the best gaming experience of all time, fun winning team fights and good ganks. Or a complete rekt where I lose because the enemy plays immensely better, it's a stomp. There is no middle between these, (I have 2800 games only). Yeah call me to git gud. Just wondering are there any kindred spirits.

Deleted
    Sounds like you might dislike losing more than you think.

Having decently competitive games in any game is rare I think.

One of the (many) reasons why I've come to dislike partaking in any sort of PVP, regardless of the game in question, is specifically because I tend to encounter the exact thing you're describing: almost all matches tend to be a complete stomp, either in my favor or that of the enemy team. Once in a blue moon, there will be a match where there's an actual back-and-forth between the two teams, and it's anyone's game right up until the end, but again, those seem to be rare enough that, at least in my opinion, it doesn't justify putting up with the total stomp-fests that seem to happen far more often the rest of the time.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

DotA is not a game where you get much out of losing, so you are certainly not alone. You could always take solace in knowing that you will play your current hero better the next time.

Truely balanced/even competition 5v5's are a rare and beautiful thing.

Its what keeps you queing post 2am after that one great game to try get another

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    Sounds like you might dislike losing more than you think.

Having decently competitive games in any game is rare I think.
    Or may be it is because of the region. I've heard that usually SEA region is not having competitive matches, but in our region matches are usually quite competitive!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyduck View Post
    Or may be it is because of the region. I've heard that usually SEA region is not having competitive matches, but in our region matches are usually quite competitive!
    I'd second you.

I wish I could just find friends who are around 2800-3200 MMR bracket to play with.

I have no problem losing, but when I play with 4 people who don't speak english, it's hard to get motivated to play.

Speaking of that, anyone want to play? I really don't care what MMR you are, just don't be a jerk and be willing to improve!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reachie10 View Post
    I wish I could just find friends who are around 2800-3200 MMR bracket to play with.

I have no problem losing, but when I play with 4 people who don't speak english, it's hard to get motivated to play.

Speaking of that, anyone want to play? I really don't care what MMR you are, just don't be a jerk and be willing to improve!
    We need more people like you sir. Can you share your ID? Sharing it in pm would be fine
    - says Ralph

Toxicity is bad; Is maybe why i dont play any longer.

Mobas in general are best player with group of friends. Playing alone is meh. Competetive or not doesn't matter, it's who you play it with. Random people just don't give you the same feel of satisfaction

Having with friends its nice, they make jokes even at losing. But yeah losing 3 in a row makes someone to say its enough today hahaha

If you feel you had enough of the game, leave it a for a while.

A long time ago I read these wise words in some review of some game I dont remember the name of..... "A really good game is game that can make you cheer when winning and scream when loosing".

Well I guess Dota is a damn good game then.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    One of the (many) reasons why I've come to dislike partaking in any sort of PVP, regardless of the game in question, is specifically because I tend to encounter the exact thing you're describing: almost all matches tend to be a complete stomp, either in my favor or that of the enemy team. Once in a blue moon, there will be a match where there's an actual back-and-forth between the two teams, and it's anyone's game right up until the end, but again, those seem to be rare enough that, at least in my opinion, it doesn't justify putting up with the total stomp-fests that seem to happen far more often the rest of the time.
    ^This is exactly how I feel

Dota 2 is better than other game