So my current PC is:

Intel Core i5-4670K Processor
    ASUS Z87-K, Socket-1150
    Crucial DDR3 BallistiX Sport 1600MHz 8GB
    MSI GeForce GTX 770 Gaming 2GB PhysX
    Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB BK OEM
    Cooler Master B600, 600W PSU

-

I was thinking to grab a 1070 first, as my processor, while old, is still alright, no?
    I can also get both processor and graphics card upgrade at the same time, but would rather spread it out.

Mostly just want to know what the bottleneck in my system is.

I mainly play WoW, League, PuBG and CS

CPU is fine. The advancements made are not all that great, unless you want to go to more cores/threads. Get a decent cooler for it and OC it if you have not already and that will be more than enought.

Haven't tried OC'ing it yet no, but yea it's just stock cooler. I'll take a look at it

You don't think I would see a good bump in performance from a 1070?

Quote Originally Posted by Xeion View Post
    Haven't tried OC'ing it yet no, but yea it's just stock cooler. I'll take a look at it

You don't think I would see a good bump in performance from a 1070?
    Oh yeah, definitely upgrade the GPU, sorry, forgot to mention that. Your CPU is fine though. An OC will get you a few more minFPS in CPU intensive games like WoW though. GPU will allow you to turn the settings up though.

I don't know what the different brands of graphics card do differently, but found this: https://www.komplett.dk/product/8981...070-sc-gaming#

It's alright or nah?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know what the different brands of graphics card do differently, but found this: https://www.komplett.dk/product/8981...070-sc-gaming#

It's alright or nah?
    EVGA is a good brand. Great warranty too if anything goes wrong. Would be a good choice.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Quote Originally Posted by ovm33 View Post
    EVGA is a good brand. Great warranty too if anything goes wrong. Would be a good choice.
    Cheers bud

It's alright or nah?
    With graphics cards, you're paying for basically two things.

One, the cooler, which helps determine the maximum overclocking potential and possibly more importantly how much noise it makes. The best coolers are all but inaudible even under quite heavy load.

Two, the factory "overclock" over what the stock speeds are. As always for overclocking, the base clocks are what it is guaranteed to run at, but the silicon lottery may dictate that you can't go any faster or that you can go significantly faster.

Generally speaking I've found it wise to check review for individual cards, because what coolers work best does definitely vary from generation to generation and there are often multiple versions that may look broadly similar. Though often the similar looking cards are just distinguished by their degree of overclocking.