Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    As a woman, I say a man has every right to fight back and give as good as he got. This whole idea that someone shouldn't be allowed to defend himself because the attacker has a vagina rather than a dick is pathetic and doesn't belong in a modern, equal society.

Women can be unable to handle things the intelligent way, without violence, same as men. At that point they've lost their right to be coddled. Act like a savage? Be treated like one. There's nothing "cute" or "less serious" about a woman resorting to violence to get her way.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-04-06 at 11:11 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helryx View Post
    Whoopi should have knocked out those other crazy bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Seems to be a direct correlation to people who have no idea what feminism is and hating it.
    Or perhaps it's because there seems to be a lack of feminism in modern "feminism".

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    Im all for defending yourself, but it looks as she's barely hurting him. I know, i know, that's not the point, but the dude just waltz it off.

Being the chatty dude that i am i'd probably tell her beforehand: think about what you're gonna do. Im a man, im bigger and stronger than you. Just consider that before laying your finger on me.
    You're proving the point of the thread, he's wincing, pulling away and trying to block his head, she's clearly hurting him, but if he turned around and punched her... That's it, he's in jail cause "Oh i HARDLY hit him! But he just, hit me really hard!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    Whoopi should have knocked out those other crazy bitches.

Or perhaps it's because there seems to be a lack of feminism in modern "feminism".
    Modern feminism is laughable, and only gives women a bad name. For calling themselves "feminists", they sure are happy enforcing stereotypes.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Bitch behaves like that and hits me in the face multiple times, she's getting same treatment. Female or not.

And why the fuck is she talking like that...
    white trash meets hood rat....

He should have face smushed her on to the floor. Basically show her that she might think she could fuck around, but in reality it would take a hit to send her to the hospital.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Modern feminism is laughable, and only gives women a bad name. For calling themselves "feminists", they sure are happy enforcing stereotypes.
    Seems to me the majority of it these days only exists because someone's making money off of it. For the most part "equality" covers just about everything.

Listen to that ghetto talk. "wassap wassap wassap"

Who raised that hoodlum skank?

Quote Originally Posted by PaladinBash View Post
    You don't need to beat the shit out of someone for being a little bitch and calling it self-defence. Justified? Oh absolutely. Fair? Completely. Legal self-defence though? Well, it's reasonable but not necessary and depending how hard you do it, not appropriate. Like if he shoved her off or held her arms to get her to cut her shit out, then yes. That'd be legal here. More than that, like actually punching her square in the chops, then no. Be fair though and I'd laugh at it because she's a bitch and deserves it but such is the letter of the law here anyway.

Assuming some weak little bitch of a man was doing that to you, or a male child or something, then it'd be the same because they clearly can't do shit to you. It'd be hilarious and entirely deserved if you knocked them flat on their arse but again, it'd be a hard sell. He didn't need to hit her and he didn't. He could have just held her or shoved her off or even walked away, as he chose to do. All those things would have been appropriate.

Again, self-defence here is always reasonable, necessary and appropriate. Decking some little shit for doing this dumb shit is both funny and fair and entirely reasonable but if you don't need to and you go too far with it, you're gonna get fucked by the law. If he had smacked her I'd be the first to say "tough shit" and "she deserved it" because she does but again, if the issue here is the law, that's it. If the genders were reversed, I think it'd be hysterical to watch a weedy little man slapping a much bigger and stronger woman while she just shrugs it off and walks away with a look of "great, it's this shit again". If it was a man actually able to hurt the woman, then she would absolutely be right to legally stop him by smashing the cunt. Same with if it was a woman actually hurting the man or even doing anything beyond making a fool of herself. This is not that case and for a final time, I'd have no issue if he just grabbed her, shoved her or even gave her a pimp slap back to her corner, though the last would not be legal, fair as it is.
    Well said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    If women want true equality, they better be prepared to take the punches along with the good.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    If women want true equality, they better be prepared to take the punches along with the good.
    in reality, i dont think they do. even if they SAY they do its selective equality at best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well said. The problem is that women gets to chose what equality is or what the "exceptions" are.

They only want equality when there is a benefit for them. Something that makes. Live easier. If equality means that their life gets harder they just say "but I am a woman.... "

Thing is you can't just pick and chose. If you want equality take it whole with all aspects

@ at topic: I would have tried to block her attacks, go in to grab her arms and pinning her to a wall or something. Then I would give her two warnings. After than she can't complain when it gets a bit rougher. And if she aims at my balls at any given time she will suffer retribution for sure. The line must be drawn somewhere.
    Last edited by Uriel; 2017-04-06 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    in reality, i dont think they do. even if they SAY they do its selective equality at best.
    Oh yes, because all women are of some sort of hive mind...

I hope you are aware that most women, live in reality along with the men. The modern "feminists" that YOUR view on women applies to, are few and often raised in privileged surroundings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yes, because all women are of some sort of hive mind...

I hope you are aware that most women, live in reality along with the men. The modern "feminists" that YOUR view on women applies to, are few and often raised in privileged surroundings.
    I'm pretty certain the context WAS those kinds of women.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Well said. The problem is that women gets to chose what equality is or what the "exceptions" are.

They only want equality when there is a benefit for them. Something that makes. Live easier. If equality means that their life gets harder they just say "but I am a woman.... "

Thing is you can't just pick and chose. If you want equality take it whole with all aspects
    Same applies to you. The fact that you believe most women on this planet don't already live in a world where it's impossible to escape hardships by saying "but I'm a woman..." is laughable at best.

Modern "feminists" are a laughing stock to everyone, and an insult to women that live in countries where equality isn't a thing and probably never will be.

He wasn't being affected by her, so just walk away......

/shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    He wasn't being affected by her, so just walk away......

/shrug
    I think the point is that if a man did that to a woman it would be assault. There have been assault charges against men for slapping women because it left a red mark for a half hour. It is sad. I would have hit her back for sure, but this guy can now totally file assault charges and get her locked up for 30 days or so. Nice win.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The sad part about these kind of things is I've seen many Men in my life abused mentally and physically by Women and on the few occasions I've seen/heard of the guys finally snapping or retaliating, the Woman is straight up the Police station with a Sob story and the guy getting in immense amount of Trouble.

It's sad, but an unfortunate part of life since Women only ever seem to be victims these days. GG's equality.

I'm pretty certain the context WAS those kinds of women.
    Then narrow it down to "modern feminists", not "women" as a sweeping statement. It's as if I was to sit and say "men" do this and that when the context is the male members of cultures that still enforce the idea that women are second-class citizens and property.

It's also what the modern feminists are doing, ironically enough. Probably since alongside being modern feminists, they're also extremely SJW in regards to anything but white men...

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    I think the point is that if a man did that to a woman it would be assault. There have been assault charges against men for slapping women because it left a red mark for a half hour. It is sad. I would have hit her back for sure, but this guy can now totally file assault charges and get her locked up for 30 days or so. Nice win.
    The difference is when a man hits a woman it can cause injury and hurts. Unless she hits him with a heavy object nothing is going to happen to him.

- - - Updated - - -

Then narrow it down to "modern feminists", not "women" as a sweeping statement. It's as if I was to sit and say "men" do this and that when the context is the male members of cultures that still enforce the idea that women are second-class citizens and property.

It's also what the modern feminists are doing, ironically enough. Probably since alongside being modern feminists, they're also extremely SJW in regards to anything but white men...
    Bullshit. Modern third wave feminism, as in choice feminism, is the most man friendly wave to ever be.