Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    He called someone a dirty name. This is front page news worthy.
    Rank, embarrasing, downright stupidity like this is worthy of the front page.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Fascists should be marginalized, ostracized, bullied and on the occasion, decked. Their ideology is a cancer in our species.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Bigots don't deserve debate.
    War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Diversity is strength.

top white house officials expected professional conduct bar is set somewhere slightly above 12 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Seriously these guys need better insults.
    I will play a blues riff if you sing things like, "In the pines, in the pines where the sun don't ever shine, this administration never was found."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    top white house officials expected professional conduct bar is set somewhere slightly above 12 year olds.
    My 12 year old cousin would have more of my trust in every regard.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is indeed true. Yeah, the right hand of the President calling the left hand of the President those names, particularly given the close proximity of one being removed from a position of power (NSC Principle) is indeed rather significant. Doubly so when we've heard several reports of infighting going on in the White House since Day 1.

I suspect that Trump, true to form, is running this shit like the fucking Apprentice, and in fact is willfully fostering an atmosphere of backbiting and infighting. Team Bannon fell short of Team Kushner this week in the weekly Trump University policy challenge. It's the most devastating loss since Team Flynn lost in the Trump Steakhouse challenge and Flynn was summarily sent home. Tune is next week to see what happens!

It's abundantly clear that these people have no business in the potions they hold and are sullying the prestige of the office. It's shameful.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    For the record Bannon is 63 lol

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    To my knowledge, they hear "globalist" then conspiracy theory mode kicks in:
    Globalist means the One World Government. It's the Illuminati!
    Money gets shit done. Who holds all the money? The banks!
    Who owns the banks? Jews.

So they fear the IJewminati.
    That makes sense in a very retarded way.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    If this is indeed true. Yeah, the right hand of the President calling the left hand of the President those names, particularly given the close proximity of one being removed from a position of power (NSC Principle) is indeed rather significant. Doubly so when we've heard several reports of infighting going on in the White House since Day 1.
    On the middle hand, infighting is sometimes necessary to run things.

I want both my left hand man and my right hand man to tell me things I don't want to hear so that I can decide. That's business.

I don't often defend Trump, and I really don't like him, but it's his game if he runs his administration that way. On the other ahnd I'm watching Fox right now and they're recapping a Trump speech, and he looks and sounds like he's more drunk and stoned than I was on my 21st birthday.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    To my knowledge, they hear "globalist" then conspiracy theory mode kicks in:
    Globalist means the One World Government. It's the Illuminati!
    Money gets shit done. Who holds all the money? The banks!
    Who owns the banks? Jews.

So they fear the IJewminati.
    I thought "globalist' is leftist code for "world police" and rightist code for "zionist."

No?

Quote Originally Posted by Tumaras View Post
    It's amazes me how rabidly radical the InfoWars/Breitbart far-right like Bannon are, to the point that even well into the right conservatives are attacked for not being right enough. Anyone who doesn't 100% agree with every far-right idealogy is personally attacked instantly with juvenile name calling. They behave like people that are brainwashed where all common sense and balance goes out the window.
    Don't really have much interest in defending Bannon but Kushner is and was anything but right wing prior to his father in law being elected potus. He is actually a left leaning dem who just happens to be married to the person Trump trusts most in the world. So its kind of natural to think that he and Bannon would be constantly at odds with each other when discussing policy issues.

our gubberment has devolved into workplace level gossip politics...

Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    our gubberment has devolved into workplace level gossip politics...
    Most of us do that every day!

Transparency in buggerment, finally! Obama goal accomplished!

... am I Sean Spicering this right? Or wrong? Doesn't matter, it's the best spin.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornerybear View Post
    our gubberment has devolved into workplace level schoolyard level gossip politics...
    FTFY

/10chars
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

Deleted
    Why is cuck a thing?

I learned a new word today, cuckservative.

Bannon needs to go back to /pol/ and stay in his containment board with his ilk.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I thought "globalist' is leftist code for "world police" and rightist code for "zionist."

No?
    It's used for Bible-deniers who still think the world is round.

Can someone do the country a favor, and shove both of them down an elevator shaft? Thanks.

You mean the anti-semite has issues with Trump's Jewish son in law? Who would have thought?

Bannon, exemplar extraordinaire and prototype of the basement dwelling neckbeard MGTOW who runs a blog blaming Jews for being unemployable and blacks and migrants for being undateable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Why is cuck a thing?
    For some reason neo-nazi's like to use the word ''cuck''.

Maybe they are suppressed gays but even so it's disturbing how much these guys like to think about ''cucks'' even if they are gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    Why is cuck a thing?
    Because the people who use it are insecure white men (though it's most popular in the 29 and younger crowd) who fear their white women fucking other ethnicities, but especially black men. It became popular in alt right circle during Obama's terms. It's like the worst thing in the world to them. Moderate Republicans bending to the black Presidents will meant they're cucks.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2017-04-07 at 10:27 AM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect