I'm looking for a long term progression raiding guild. The previous guild I trialed with was not a good fit, and so I'm looking again.
I have an extensive raiding history, going all the way to BC as a healing priest. Both holy and disc.
What I'm looking for:
- Raids 2-3 days a week
- A guild with similar or better progression (3/10M)
- Active and social
- Horde preferred (Will consider Alliance for good guild.)
- Loot Council System
- Have logs for me to review
What I can offer:
- Competence I study fights, review logs, and go over different strategies.
- Exceptional Attendance and Reliability 7:00CST-12:00; Any day except Friday and Saturday
- Experience with my class/spec and mechanics from previous expansions. When you say a mechanic works like another boss, I will know your meaning.
- A Team Player
- Ability to accept constructive criticism
- Current Logs: Available on request. (Can't post links here.)
Please contact me through battlenet;