Experienced Holy Priest Lf Progression Raiding Guild

I'm looking for a long term progression raiding guild. The previous guild I trialed with was not a good fit, and so I'm looking again.

I have an extensive raiding history, going all the way to BC as a healing priest. Both holy and disc.

What I'm looking for:

- Raids 2-3 days a week
    - A guild with similar or better progression (3/10M)
    - Active and social
    - Horde preferred
    (Will consider Alliance for good guild.)
    - Loot Council System
    - Have logs for me to review

What I can offer:

- Competence
    I study fights, review logs, and go over different strategies.
    - Exceptional Attendance and Reliability
    7:00CST-12:00; Any day except Friday and Saturday
    - Experience with my class/spec and mechanics from previous expansions.
    When you say a mechanic works like another boss, I will know your meaning.
    - A Team Player
    - Ability to accept constructive criticism
    - Current Logs:
    Available on request. (Can't post links here.)

Please contact me through battlenet;
    Sharlotta#1796

Deleted
    Hey there! I know you're looking for current mythic guilds, we may be interested in you joining our guild if you're willing to help progression into mythic!

<Chaos Council> from Bronze Dragonflight-Nordrassil are recruiting for more raiders to join their ranks. Looking for reliable raiders to join the team as we aim for mythic progression!
    We’re a friendly guild with experience through heroic NH, but we also have a social aspect to the guild too, as we’re willing to help with quests, mythic keys and many more situations! Being able to bring a sense of humour, friendliness and willing to be a part of our small community we’ve created is a must!

What are looking for?
    We need people who are serious and dedicated to progressing through raiding content, while also have a good sense of humour to see the fun side of progression and the game overall. We’re looking to fill the 20-man roster for mythic progression and for people who are willing to help themselves and others learn and get through the progression. We’re constantly trying to better ourselves and we hope you’re willing too

We want people to be committed to progression, while also being able to have fun in a mature, but friendly environment, and people who can accept faults and work from them.

Mainly looking for healers and ranged DPS to fill the ranks, especially mage, monk, paladin, priest, and warlock. Other roles and classes will be considered. Full explanation of classes we’re looking for are on our website (link below).

Raiding Details:
    We raid every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday between 20:00 – 22:00 server time. We’re looking for people who can attend most, if not all raids and are striving for full attendance. We use RC Loot Council for distributing loot.

10/10N - Nighthold
    8/10H – Nighthold
    3/3N – Trial of Valor
    2/3H – Trial of Valor

Discord, along with a mic and headset is required for raiding, and RC Loot Council is necessary for loot distribution within the raids.

How to apply:
    Feel free to whisper one of our officers through in game or send an in-game mail to Dracanna-Nordrassil for more information, or to have a quick chat! We do applications through our website, which we will gladly give you if you would like! You can contact me through in-game as specified or through discord Dracanna #0553

Hope to see you in the future

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 6/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

Hey Sharlotta

If you'd be willing to consider hopping the fence...Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 10/10M NH and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Progression: Realm 17
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Hey Sharlotta

Free Reign on Tanaris. Currently we're 4/10M NH and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people!! I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: Monday/Thursday 7:45-10Est
    Progression: Realm 8
    Loot is open rolls with a friendly touch if someone needs it 10X more than the other we will do whats best for the team
    We also Have a more casual raid Wed/Sat 8-10 Est
    Check out our logs Free reign on tanaris
    me: Drathen#1342 Would love to chat with you!

I hope you'll check us out! , we're a pretty cool bunch of people =D
    Last edited by Drathen; 2017-06-21 at 11:13 AM. Reason: more info

Guild Name: Deprave
    Realm: US-Zul'jin (PvE)
    Faction: Horde
    Current Progression | 7/7M | 3/3H | 10/10H | 8/10M / 9/9N / 6/9h
    Schedule: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9:00pm - 11:30pm EST

Loot:
    Loot is distributed via RC Loot Council. Based on a variety of factors including attendance, necessity, performance and size of upgrade to the raid as a whole.

What we're looking for:
    As a 3 day/ 7 1/2HR per week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we're looking for players who's attitudes and personality fit in with our current group of players. We're looking for people who value approaching a new challenge by preparing and utilizing all resources they have at their disposal... not wasting their own time or their teammates' by coming into a new challenge unprepared or unresearched.

Ability to make 90% of our raids.

Dedicated raiding mindset. This includes using consumables on every fight, researching your classes' theorycrafting to min-max to the fullest, looking at your classes' tips/tricks before each new raid encounter, being on time and ready for every night, etc.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: We're looking for intelligent human beings, and you should be able to convey your intelligence in how you present yourself. This includes knowing game mechanics, having quick reaction time, and being able to learn from your mistakes. You should be able to explain your classes' weakness and strengths, know the theorycraft to min/max your class, and what abilities to use when. You must be able to learn quickly from your mistakes and adapt to new situations, as well as have a strong sense of situational awareness and the ability to multi-task effectively.

Our class needs are as follows:

Tank - N/A
    Healer - N/A
    Range Dps - N/A
    Melee DPS - Assasination Rogue / Havoc Demon / Ret Paladin / Enchancement Shaman / Feral Druid

NOTE: We are not recruiting this many players. We have a lot of options to which classes we can take, and have a general need for good players of specific roles defined above.

At minimum we are current looking for Raiders with:

-910 equip ilvl or higher Equip
    -Artifact Weapon level of 55 or higher

You can also add any of our officers' BattleTag(s) if you have any questions.

Chipsandcoke#1804