Deleted

Obliterium in tos.

I suppose the upcoming tos patch will introduce higher ilvl crafted necks. What happens to items crafted and upgraded to ilvl 875 in this next patch?Do we get the option to upgrade them further or are they outclassed by the new necks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smn View Post
    What happens to items crafted and upgraded to ilvl 875 in this next patch?Do we get the option to upgrade them further or are they outclassed by the new necks?
    Time will tell, nobody knows yet, nothing announced, raid not even ready to go.

But with that said, don't count on Obli gear being upgraded AGAIN until ToS has been out for quite some time, if they do it at all. They MIGHT do it prior to us hitting Argus, but certainly not in the 7.2.x cycle. 7.3.x, maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Time will tell, nobody knows yet, nothing announced, raid not even ready to go.

But with that said, don't count on Obli gear being upgraded AGAIN until ToS has been out for quite some time, if they do it at all. They MIGHT do it prior to us hitting Argus, but certainly not in the 7.2.x cycle. 7.3.x, maybe.
    They really need to, as ToS LFR gear is TWENTY iLevels better than crafted gear.

... I.E., considering the 16-20 BoSargeras and 8-10 pieces of Oblit PER PIECE of gear to get it to TWENTY iLevls below LFR....

it is utterly, 100%, grade-A garbage.

They better change the blood of sargeras requirement for upgrading crafted gear because it's starting to get ridiculous at this point. It's not worth the effort to get a few crafted pieces on an alt at this point when you're likely to replace them fast by better drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'd expect the Obliterum cap to increase again, the same way I expect another grind to upgrade legendaries again (they are certainly going to raise their ilvl yet again with 7.2.5_
    They need to do something. While I don't love this crafting system (all slots available with random (and thereby 'perfect') stats - I'd prefer static items, like TBC/LK with set stats so they aren't perfect in every slot), I was glad for Crafted items to finally be viable as an alternative to (normal) Raiding. In terms of time (and resource) investment, it takes longer/more than Normal Raiding, so I don't see the issue with keeping it within spitting distance of Normal raid gear (since it lacks set bonuses, in particular). Hell, even if it was 5 iLevels below Normal, that'd be a fine trade off for the potential for perfect stats.

But TWENTY iLevels below fucking LFR? Is that a fucking joke?

Getting the crafted gear and fully upgrading it is WAY more effort than AFKing in LFR and should be better than LFR.

So much for Blizzards promise to keep crafting relevant.

I'm not asking for Heroic or Mythic level gear here, guys. Normal (or just shy of it) would be enough.

But LFR being substantially better for basically no effort? Fuck off, Blizzard.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    How will you get into ToS LFR, how will you get the WQ max ilvl gear without your obliterium upgraded crafted gear?