Deleted

Advantage on upgrading champions?

Hi there

Is there any advantage in upgrading champions to 900? Any rare raid missions or something like that?
    There is only a mission granting 1200k ap instead of 900k ap, i cant see more.

Disadvantages are:
    - i rarely can get a 200% mission, but i could get any mission on 200% with my 850 followers.
    - far less missions
    - far less missions with armor kits for upgrading my champions ( thats realy realy bad game design... )

So for anyone not upgraded something yet:
    Stay on 850 UNTIL you get enough armor to upgrade atleast 3 or better 5 champions straight to 900.

Absolutely sod all right now. Unless they have a hotfix intended for it.

Deleted
    ive seen 100% success 50 war supply follower mission thats ilvl890 requirement

while the 850 gives you 25 war supply

Deleted
    War supply missions and I think I've seen better AP missions but that might just be AK increasing?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khubbo View Post
    ive seen 100% success 50 war supply follower mission thats ilvl890 requirement

while the 850 gives you 25 war supply
    so you dont mean the bonus right? the bonus already was 50 with 850 follower.

Quote Originally Posted by teezep View Post
    War supply missions and I think I've seen better AP missions but that might just be AK increasing?
    No, AP missions are indeed better that we had before, amount of AP from main token is the same pretty much as the amount of bonus token (before 7.2 missions, ap token was always poop).

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post

Disadvantages are:
    - i rarely can get a 200% mission, but i could get any mission on 200% with my 850 followers.
    Not really an issue for me. How upgraded are your champions? If you have a lot of tokens that buff success chance along with more success % when sent with a Tier 2 troop, and/or send Meatball, I have no issue getting 190-200% on almost every mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    - far less missions with armor kits for upgrading my champions ( thats realy realy bad game design... )
    All my followers were 900 within 5 days (at least, the main 5 ones I have, I never bothered with the 4 I've deactivated). You really don't need a lot more tokens past that point (except to power level your 6th follower next week) and those missions were always a waste once you were maxed out.

I always laugh when I hear "bad game design" from people who invested exactly 2 minutes of thinking about it

I am not seeing it, driving hard on missions to get the 3rd slot open on followers.

What I do see is wild swings in the resources for armaments vendor (if you chose that class hall option). My paladin they have been constant, my main maybe 40% of what my paladin sees.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosbill View Post
    All my followers were 900 within 5 days (at least, the main 5 ones I have, I never bothered with the 4 I've deactivated). You really don't need a lot more tokens past that point (except to power level your 6th follower next week) and those missions were always a waste once you were maxed out.
    then im REALY unlucky.

using the companion app every 1-2hours, using rogue as class so i have the option to generate championitems with order resources.

one champion is 900, two are 890.... you already got all 5 on 900? wtf im doing wrong Oo
    Last edited by mmoc96ce41db5d; 2017-04-07 at 07:21 PM.

I kept them at 850 until I got enough to make them all 900. There are better missions at 900, and eventually the tomb of sargaras mission would probably be 900. I haven't had any issues getting 200% all the time with ilvl 900 missions either.