Deleted

Clawing Shadows not working on Fel Explosives Affix

Hey guys,

Just did some Mythic+ on my Unholy Offspec, and it looked to me at the end of the dungeons that my Clawing Shadows did almost no or very minimal damage to the orbs that spawn from the explosive affix - Fel Explosion.

Considering I'm 904 equipped, I should be 1-shoting those orbs with Clawing Shadows.

Can any other DK confirm this bug or test it for themselves just to be sure I am not an individual case?

Cheers

EDIT: Just to confirm, I am single targeting the orbs, I do not refer to their resistance to cleave damage.
    Last edited by mmoc4661f4481e; 2017-04-07 at 04:28 PM.

I believe wounds turn cs into aoe thus preventing it from doing damage.
    I just used fs and coil.. or i think im just gonna quit. It seems obvious the spec doesnt even get tested.

Its not, when i payed a closer attention and tested it, it took 4 casts of CS to actualy do any damage, and i wasnt standing on DnD so its clearly a bug with CS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kendros View Post
    Its not, when i payed a closer attention and tested it, it took 4 casts of CS to actualy do any damage, and i wasnt standing on DnD so its clearly a bug with CS.
    Yeah I thought so,

How exactly do we get Blizzards attention on this now since our main ability is totally void ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by craig1 View Post
    Yeah I thought so,

How exactly do we get Blizzards attention on this now since our main ability is totally void ?
    Same way as it always has been - you file a bug report.

Bug has been ingame for some time.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...t-Totems-(PvP)
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

Quote Originally Posted by craig1 View Post
    Yeah I thought so,

send lots of in game tickes thats the only way

it's so annoying to festering or to death coil =/