Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post

we seem to have went from mid to bottom in terms of mitigation with the removal

Are you saying Guardian is a mid tier tank?

If so share what you are smoking, it must be some good shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    People like me>Whines about trump on a GAMING forum. Don't talk about dignity to me love, you have zero.

I mean you're the one who resurrected this argument so you could tell someone they got "trashed on" don't talk to anyone about fucking dignity when you're thirsty for attention, you just make yourself look like a complete idiot.

Please read all of my previous comments then before you assume that. All specs using soul shards is silly in my opinion, I think they work in different ways, as Fire Mages don't need souls to power their spells, Destro warlocks shouldn't really either, most of their spells, anyway. but that's all it was, an opinion, but people like you decide to join the bandwagon and add in clearly unthought of "arguments" to continue it. Just bugger off and stop trying to cause an argument over nothing.
    I guess you saying my argument is invalid makes it so. Way to throw a tantrum over nothing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    It's always good to be playing the top tier tank. Being top tier usually means you have abilities that can counter the boss mechanics well, and it's a lot more fun to be in that situation then to be like, "Well fuck... that hurt. Can someone heal me?"

That said, it's also stupid to whine when you're the top tier tank and you're nerfed. Guardians should expect a nerf right now. I'd just prefer it was more balanced - knock another 10%-20% off ironfur and mark of ursol in half or something.
    Something would still need to be done about Frenzied Regeneration. Put a cap on it, reduce its healing or whatever is needed, 50 % of damage taken with no cap scales way too well.

Back at you love, pointless as always.
    You're gonna keep at it till i let you get the last word or something? is that it? mature af.

You provided no examples? Like literally none? I'm confused. If someones a douche to you, sometimes the only way they understand you is if you're a douche back to them. I mean god have you ever watched Malcolm in The Middle !>?!?!?1

Oh and um, bye! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Oh, you edited a previous comment.

Also I can shrug emoji as much as I please thank you very much, if you get upset over digital characters then that's not my problem
    You are like the Derek Smart of World of Warcraft.

Edit: Your attitude in this one thread alone is why I made this one of my first posts on the site in almost a decade.