908 8/10M Frost DK LF guild

Guild recently disbanded after killing Mythic star augur, so here I am looking for a new home. Btag is Kelraz#11581.
    Ilvl is 908 equipped, with the 3 BiS frost legendaries - The wrists, ring and belt. I have pretty good knowledge of simcraft and can understand mechanics fairly quickly.
    I currently raid 12 hours per week but I am open to mostly any raid times. Current guild had to disband due to a few people leaving extremely quickly and many other issues.
    Logs and picture of my ui are available one request. Thanks for spending time reading this post and hit me up if you guys are recruiting a frost dk thanks!!

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 8/10M and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server
    Progression: 8/10M
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

About the Guild:
    Top Horde Mythic Guild on Blackhand/Galakrond, <Ambiguously Offensive>, is opening recruitment for Legion. We have been raiding together for the entirety of Warlords of Draenor and plan to continue that through Legion and beyond.

Guild Name: Ambiguously Offensive
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: (US) Blackhand / PvE
    Realm Timezone: Central
    Raid Times: 7-9 pm Server (8-10 pm EST)
    Progression: 5/10 Mythic Nighthold
    Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    Voice Service: Discord

What we expect:
    We expect commitment to the guild and our raid schedule. We understand that real life happens and won't punish you for that, but we need to be informed before hand if you will miss raid times. However, if it is a constant problem, we will have to seek replacements.
    Guild repairs and Raid items are supplied by the guild bank. All we ask in return is for raiders to do their part to help make sure that our bank stays stocked.
    We will not tolerate toxic behavior in Guild, Raid, or Trade chat. There is plenty of friendly competition and teasing to be had, but if any individual is known to regularly say or do things that make people uncomfortable or unsafe, they will be removed from guild.

Contact us:
    Contact me on Battle.net:

Motorhead#1102
    Dayne#1150

10+ Year Old Account
    Midnight Sanctuary is a Stormrage Alliance raiding guild that's been around for many years. We're always looking for potential players that meets our late night schedule and are able to perform in a competitive, yet friendly raid environment.

Our History:
    Tier 19 - EN/ToV/NH - US 57th
    Tier 18 - Hellfire Citadel - US 77th
    Tier 17 - Highmaul - US 66th / BRF - US 44th
    Tier 16 - Siege of Ogrimmar - US 67th
    Tier 15 - Throne of Thunder - US 24th
    Tier 14 - MSV/HoF/ToES - US 23rd (Realm Firsts)
    Tier 13 - Dragon Soul - US 30th (Realm First)
    Tier 12 - Firelands - US 72nd
    Tier 11 - BWD/BoT/ToFW - US 96th
    Tier 10 - Icecrown Citadel - US 152th

Current Progression:
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trials of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Raid Schedule:
    Mon-Thurs 12AM-3AM (Eastern Standard Time)

Current progression needs:
    Ranged DPS: Priest(high), Shaman(high), Mage, Druid, Warlock
    Melee DPS: Druid(high), Warrior(high), Hunter(high), Rogue, Paladin
    Healer: Priest(high), Paladin
    Tank: N/A
    We will also consider any exceptional applicants as well, so feel welcome to apply.
    midnightsanctuary.enjin.com

Kuhz#1979 || Kuhz-Stormrage

What's it like showing up to recruit someone thirteen days after they post?

<Dark Society> [H] is currently recruiting skilled and active DPS for mythic NH progression.

We are on Frostmane-US, and are currently 4/10M. We raid Mon/Thu 8-11 CST, and Sat 8-12 CST.

We are a semi-hardcore guild, meaning we expect a high level of attendance but not perfect attendance, but we also expect our raiders to know the fights and come to raids prepared. We are fairly laid back, and are a very tightly knit guild that does optional fun runs on Sundays. If you are interested feel free to add my btag, Spookyghost #1176

Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (23+) (few exceptions have been made for the right person)
    History: Founding GM and Guild have been around for over 8 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.
    Progression:
    Hellfire Citadel
    13/13 Mythic (before Pre-Patch)

Tier 19
    7/7 Mythic EN
    3/3 Mythic ToV
    8/10 Mythic NH

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We are NOT a casual raiding guild but one that raids seriously in only 2 nights. We believe in a good balance of life’s responsibilities and WoW is the goal to have both without burn out. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922
    Apply at www.fbiguild.enjin.com

Executive Decision (3/10 M) We’re an active mature (+18) guild currently looking for a Resto Sham, Mistweaver Monk w/OS DPS and DPS for our raid team. Raid times are Tu/Th 8pm to 12pm EST. Add me thadorix#1766 for more info or visit executives.guildlaunch.com

7+ Year Old Account
    [teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
    Our times:
    Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
    Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing H NH for guild gear.

Current Progress: 8/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M.

Here's our recruitment post:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
    http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
    Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
    Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
    Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986

Guild: <Narcosis> 7/10 Mythic [Illidan-Horde]

Requirements: 900+ item level, 42 traits, and WCL

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday,Thursday 7-10 (central). We also run heroics on Friday, and push nights on Monday (Not required)

Goal: Our realm rank is currently 45 on Illidan (#1 Horde server) Given our circumstances and late start, we aren't very happy with this number, our goal is to push in the 20's for ToS. It means we are looking to be competitive and to grind hard when the new content comes out. If this interests you, please come in contact with us. If you aren't sure about joining, hop on our Discord, let's do some Mythic+ together and see how things turn out.

Reach us on battlenet @ MikeIceBorg#1550 and dilemma#11889

Sargeras[A] Week-end Mythic 7/10M!

About us
    Pledge of Insanity is a guild on Sargeras(Alliance). Our current progression is 7/7M, 2/3M, 7/10M and considering our light schedule, we expect everyone to come prepare and be on time. Our goal is to get Cutting Edge before each tier ends.

Raid time

Friday/Saturday 7h00 to 11h00 pm CST (Need to be online 15 before raid).

Alt run : Sunday 8h00 CST

*We do an optional normal run the first Tuesday of a tier release*

Contacts
    btag : muffin#11683, mat#11420 or Andrew#1627

Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 1/9M TOS and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
    Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
    Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows what goes on)
    Web: BC-Guild.com
    me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

I hope you'll check us out and feel like apping, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.

Debauchery Tea Party is an Alliance Proudmoore heroic raiding guild that was formed after the launch of legion by 5 raiders who grew tired of their cesspool Guild (PG™). We center ourselves around a mature adventuring atmosphere with our primary focus on raid progression and player development.

Raid Nights:Tues/Fri 6:00p– 8:00p server.
    Type: Semi-Hardcore
    GM: Zugare
    Officers: Fitch, Mavis, Raklen and Barbariccat
    Progression: 7/7 [H] Emerald Nightmare/ 3/3 [H] Trial of Valor, 10/10 [H] Nighthold, Currently 7/9 [N] TOS

Class/role needed: Ranged, Melee DPS and Healers.

*No Hunters*

Raider Requirements:
    Class proficiency and instance knowledge/research
    Voice Coms: Discord, Mic/headset
    Add-ons: DBM or BigWigs

(website under development).

Raider position/titles are earned not given.