10+ Year Old Account

Achievement tracker

Hey all hunters,

do we have an actual working tool to track achievement progress?

In this case, seeking one that works as WoWhead's seems to not read the achievements right..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    What exactly are you looking for? Something that tells you that you are 58% done with this achievement or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    What exactly are you looking for? Something that tells you that you are 58% done with this achievement or something?
    An addon, or some of the likes able to announce which achievement is close to be done etc.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Raidoverachievement addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    An addon, or some of the likes able to announce which achievement is close to be done etc.
    just why...why...just open the achievement tab select incomplete ...its already there...pick one go get it and then pick another...then go get it...etc etc etc etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    just why...why...just open the achievement tab select incomplete ...its already there...pick one go get it and then pick another...then go get it...etc etc etc etc
    Was more to see which one had the more progress, that is why?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Was more to see which one had the more progress, that is why?
    its there...right there.....its not hard to figure out which ones have the more time commitment and which ones don't. % is not going to tell you anything...wow head planner is pointless.

%...hilarious...

i have bloodthirsty 80% complete and glory of legion 60% complete...guess i'll work on bloodthirsty because i "almost" have it complete.

meanwhile i could go eat a cake and get 10 points..but you know i have that 0% complete.

bonkers...bonkers i tell ya! These achievement hunters these days...what nonsense they go on about.

10+ Year Old Account
    its there...right there.....its not hard to figure out which ones have the more time commitment and which ones don't. % is not going to tell you anything...wow head planner is pointless.

%...hilarious...

i have bloodthirsty 80% complete and glory of legion 60% complete...guess i'll work on bloodthirsty because i "almost" have it complete.

meanwhile i could go eat a cake and get 10 points..but you know i have that 0% complete.

bonkers...bonkers i tell ya! These achievement hunters these days...what nonsense they go on about.
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow, your logics filter must be broken, or it is the lack of common thought?

I requested if this was a possibility as I have many achievements in progress, and I would like to close the books on the ones I can when able. Not go all El-R*** (Self censoring needed to avoid infraction) mode and believe that one would only go for the close % no matter the achievement.

10+ Year Old Account

%...hilarious...

Probably you should just chill?

OT; I just usually use overachiever.... not exactly what you asked for but does a lot of small stuff that help like adding tooltip etc also has a suggestion tab (doesn't work as you want, usually its zone based suggestions).

I know what OP is asking for. I've also had trouble deciding and finding which achieves are nearly complete and if they take a long time to do. It's a slow process, you just have to pick one and go for it, you need them all eventually.