Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ickz View Post
    All of their "ingame footage" has been hilariously bad and blatantly scripted. The little actual combat they've shown looks awful, not to mention it looks to use boring tab target mechanics.
    To be expected from pre-alpha footage. I'm not even sure why they bother showing it. Pre-alpha anything means nothing for the finished product. So much can and will change.

They'll make the same idiotic mistakes all devs/publishers do with their mmos. Overly phasing everything, P2W, not enough grouping activities, too much grind, lame combat, terrible optimization... I'm sure. I'd love to be wrong.

I didn't expect it to rise 2.5$ kk

Wonder how many promises will be broken with this game?

Might be a little bit pessimistic of me but I've been burned enough to know to wait until more than pre-alpha footage and promises.
    {MMO-Champion General Rules} {Off-Topic Forum Rules} {Video Games Discussion Forum Rules}

"Curse the fiends, their children too. And their children, forever true."

Oh the controversy of this game...haha. It went from "that looks like an amazing game" to "it's a god damn pyramid scam"

Some new videos have appeared

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Oh the controversy of this game...haha. It went from "that looks like an amazing game" to "it's a god damn pyramid scam"
    Pretty sure the devs being related to pyramid schemes is just a rumour. But if anyone wants to show me solid evidence I'll take a look.

For me personally I don't like the fact that a fully funded game using the sub model was asking for more money.
    A life with no changes can’t be called life. You can only call it experience. Lelouch Vi Britannia. (Code Geass)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)

Environments so far look great. We need to see an actual gameplay footage tho. I've heard that they're going to have a playable demo of pre-alpha version of the game on one of the upcoming gaming events.

So we have to wait and see how it will look.

Can look as good as it wants.

I just don't think this game will deliver on it's budget. And I see it going F2P in a year tops.

There is a reason MMOs aren't really using the sub model anymore other than 2 well known ones.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-07-30 at 03:54 PM.
    A life with no changes can’t be called life. You can only call it experience. Lelouch Vi Britannia. (Code Geass)
    I refuse to be a slave of fate! I will be the master of my own future! Shir Gold. (Phantasy Star 2)
    Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose. Ayrton Senna. (3 times Formula 1 World Champion)