Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I've been having success with Elemental Shaman but I do run Kalimos (legendary) and Blazecaller (epic). I've beat Quest Rogue but it's 50/50.

I have like 2-3 quests. So far i did only the paladin one, because i liked the quest. Im not worried about not having more, since about 2/3 of the quests are not attractive for the gameplay. As an example i can bring the rogue quest. Is it powerful? Yes Is it boring as fuck? Yes...Even if i would have it, it would be a dead card to me.

Maybe at some point i can come up with some funky deck versions for quests, or maybe someone else will and i will copy it. But those straight forward decks are just to lame.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    there are a few deck that are competitive, legend rank worthy, without quest.

Elem shaman (requires kalimos legendary though)
    silence priest (no legendary required really)
    discard lock, the quest is not needed
    beast face hunter (haven't seen them playing any legendary)

10+ Year Old Account
    I own 2 quests. Priest and Rogue. I have only used the rogue. I presently play Lyra Temp without the quest. They are not necessary. The budget hunter deck is easy to push for basically no investment. Mage does not need the quest, and most druid and hunters seem like they don't need it. Id say pretty much all classes have a perfectly viable deck that does not use the class quest.
    We live in an era of "me versus them", an era where something is done that you don't like means you are personally attacked. People whine too much.
    Let us play video games and be happy.

Have you tried some of the elemental decks? Particularly Shaman I think. Jade Shaman is still a thing too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.