Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Lasagne:

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Obviously this issue doesn't affect me however unlike some raiders I don't see the point in taking satisfaction in this injustice, it's wrong, just because it doesn't hurt me doesn't stop it being wrong, the player base should stand together when Blizzard do stupid shit like this not laugh at the ones being victimised.

Ribs, steak tacos, pizza of course
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

Deleted
    also good to remember you eat food so you don t die horrible so don t forget to calculate daily intake of vitamins and minrals

only one food ? Sorry but im out. So many things that are god tiers if cooked apropriately.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Potatoes. Best food in the universe. You can make so much from a simple potato, like crisps, or chips (fries), or baked potato with shit added onto it.

Plus it's only thing classed as a vegetable that I eat :P

Deleted
    Honestly, there are three things I find amazing.

1. Burgers - they can be with chicken, beef, pig, even vegetarian and they look and taste amazing!

2. Pizza - again, all kinds of flavours and things you can put on one, and you can share it too!

3. Chocolate cake - so sweet tasting and tender!

And now, there is only one problem with all 3 of these. They make you fat. But they are amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    chocolate!

Although I do not like nuts or coconut in my chocolate

Deleted
    Strudel. Apfelstrudel.

Deleted
    Chinese Food

The food I'm eating, the worst is the food I'm not eating.
    Preferences beyond that is more a list of what I don't like, mashed potatoes, mashed foods in generals, non chinese gravy, most forms of batter as it's too mushy.. theme emerges.. I don't like drinking food.
    Last edited by Felnoire; 2017-04-08 at 07:32 PM.

Chicken Satay and/or Chicken Peanut Masala ....

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

It's easter time so clearly time for the greatest food we have in Finland: Mämmi

It's not actually that bad. I hate pretty much rye everything, but mämmi is pretty good. My favourite dessert amongst with ice cream. It's usually only served during easter time. For the actual answer to question would be honey marinated chicken that shit is just amazing.

Deleted
    Cinnmon rolls, potatoes, and Pizza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pizza. Always pizza

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    Ribs of course.
    Ribs are indeed fantastic

Lasagna, pizza, shawarma, roast pork, burger, anything super unhealthy yet tasty really..

Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Cheese, so many kinds to choose from and so much to do with it.
    Especially American.

But seriously, I'm not a big food guy, but pizza is probably what I would choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why Haggis of course!

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Burgers and Steak. Steak is pretty much a natural state of meat with minimal amounts of additives and seasoning. Burgers, as they are an ingenious blueprint with rough estimates to the ingredients proportions to each other and to what goes into it.

Im so sorry Pizza, Pasta and Rice, I love you too.