Rethu's incessant Courage (bug)

So basically, I crafted the belt and as we know, it has two effects. The one activating within 8 yards is pulling anything, whether the mobs are hostile or neutral. Even mobs that aren't attackable (Like the storm dragon near Cullen's post).

I just wanted to know if anyone else with the belt was experiencing that issue too. For the record, I am a Tauren, Fury and the belt has 2 Haste gems and one STR gem.

Cheers.

Known issue, I've already sent in a bug report.

Basically what's happening is neutral mobs are activating the healing portion of the belt, and that healing is generating threat (which it should) with mobs which are not in combat (which it shouldn't), causing it to aggro nearby neutral mobs. Normally healing only generates threat on things in combat.

Figured as much but thanks for confirming! I sent a bug report too so hopefully it's hotfixed.

Love your guides by the way, you're doing a great job

Was the legendary nerfed? Everywhere I search shows the belt is supposed to heal 2% but the tooltip says 1%. Sorry if this was asked and answered in earlier posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothenor View Post
    Figured as much but thanks for confirming! I sent a bug report too so hopefully it's hotfixed.

Love your guides by the way, you're doing a great job
    Thanks, appreciate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockmeir View Post
    Was the legendary nerfed? Everywhere I search shows the belt is supposed to heal 2% but the tooltip says 1%. Sorry if this was asked and answered in earlier posts.

I guess the heal changes depending on what spec you are - DPS spec its 2% and Tank spec its 1% - I just looked at the tooltip and tested the healing in a Dungeon as Tank - Blood DK. Average heal was 60.7K which is about right at 1% of my average health (5.8mil Base).

When I switch to FDK, the tool tip goes to 2% and my average heal is 70k @3.5mil health.

Is this a bug or intended, I do not know. My gut tells me this is intended to even out heals to around the same on either spec(s).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inside View Post
    I guess the heal changes depending on what spec you are - DPS spec its 2% and Tank spec its 1% - I just looked at the tooltip and tested the healing in a Dungeon as Tank - Blood DK. Average heal was 60.7K which is about right at 1% of my average health (5.8mil Base).

When I switch to FDK, the tool tip goes to 2% and my average heal is 70k @3.5mil health.

Is this a bug or intended, I do not know. My gut tells me this is intended to even out heals to around the same on either spec(s).
    Probably intended, the belt would be too strong. Prydaz effect is also reduced on tanks due to having already a high healthpool.

This is still bugged, hot fix never went thru. This really limits where you can wear it. Outdoors you cant use it at all, keeps you in combat too much.
    In 5mans its risky cause it'll pull stuff, raids I been lucky so far no issues pulling stray mobs.

One thing I did notice about the bug is that because of the constant healing buff, you get the War Machine buff on kill even if you didn't touch the mob in the last second. It makes it useful for some bosses to have. It's obviously unintended behavior but it's a nice little perk to have for now.

This is still not fixed, figured server restart would kick in the hotfix.
    https://imgur.com/a/QfUpO

Tweeted this off to blizzdevs