Swapping professions question (and craft legendary)

Now that the new tower was up, I was hoping to craft the blacksmith belt. I know the NPCs let you relearn your past knowledge, but does this count for the ranks of all the recipes as well? If Its possible to craft the belt I would like to drop my alchy to go back BS to craft it then switch back.

Also, do you have to be 800 to craft the legendary?
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

10+ Year Old Account
    There are some people claiming they made a ticket about not recieving the Armorcrafter's Commendation even if they already had max profession and being told by GMs that there's nothing they can do about it.

You have to have max professions BEFORE accepting the quest to complete the Nether Distruptor. If the quest doesn't show giving you the Armorcraftor's Commendation you're fucked.

God Blizzard is so fucking incompetent. What's the point of PTR?
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    I know the NPCs let you relearn your past knowledge
    That's a joke.

The book you can buy won't learn you anything, mostly because most of the recipes (at least most of 815 LW recipes) need to be bought to a NPC, and this book can't learn you rank that should be bought.

Btw they added to the book the recipes you earn in quests. Back in december, I had to ask a GM to give me back these recipes.