Artifact trait decision, new traits or buffed old ones?

So I'm looking at my artifact weapons, destruction mainly as that's what I play, and I'm wondering what most people's decision is for where their artifact levels are going. Are most people going for the new traits, or getting level 4 traits on their older weapons. I"m asking because I"m seriously considering doing at least the 2 immolate traits to level 4 and wondering if anyone else is doing the same.

Discussion is not just for destruction though. I'd like feedback on all the specs.
    Shinsui- Nathrezim

destroing it up since prebc

The new traits. They give more per point by far. Flame Rift is pretty damn strong (although RNG dependent as all hell, woo....) and worth prioritizing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinsui View Post
    Are most people going for the new traits, or getting level 4 traits on their older weapons.
    I'll do this on a general level for all my characters: I pick the one that I find the most use for at the time I get the point. Not all my new ones are really interesting to me, so for some specs I go old ones. On my main, however, I do like to use my Mindbender, so I went new points there. On my Unholy DK, most of the old ones are far more interesting to me than the new ones, so old it is.

In the case of Demo, I'm heading for the new ones. More pet damage is always fun! But I will get them all eventually, and I am not raiding on any level beyond LFR, so I don't need to min/max, I can pick exactly what I feel is best for me and my gaming experience

10+ Year Old Account
    For affliction, at least, the new golden trait is so good, you want to get to it ASAP.
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

Deleted
    They've made it so that the new Gold trait is worth getting first. For sure affliction the new traits that lead up to the new Gold are strong too, except that sinister seeds filler.