Deleted

crafted legendarie shoulders good for afli?

Just wondering about them
    Rest of the class specific seems to be not so overpowered on afli wls, and theres no vers on the shoulder.
    What do you guys think, shouldnt be the worst legendary?

Like Blizz talked about in a Q&A they are a solid substitute. Let's say you have a situation legendary like Pillars or something. On a fight where those won't be useful you can swap those for the shoulders for a bigger stat boost.

Deleted
    Legs are a better stat stick than the shoulders and also give mobility which can increase dps, every other legendary is better than shoulders they're a waste of time to buy/craft.

Deleted
    If you do not have better option and also, for question, it's totally fine. Especially for leveling after 101, tog et high ilvl & good stat, completely fine.

Quote Originally Posted by huncyrus View Post
    If you do not have better option and also, for question, it's totally fine. Especially for leveling after 101, tog et high ilvl & good stat, completely fine.
    Yeah I sorta see these as great for levelling/alts. I mean if your main is just starting out then by all means. But these don't look terribly impressive; I wouldn't dump a ton of gold buying these. But getting them if you don't have any legendary, sooner rather than later, would be a really nice boost.

Deleted
    Also depending on the stats on the gear for the different slots you have "Celumbra, the Night's Dichotomy" is a valid option until you get some other gear. That's the crafted legendary.

Deleted
    If im lucky and (finally after 3 raids, 10 mythic+ and severel heroics) my first legendary is a afli one, ill switch the lootspec to demo to just get the second "stat-stick" legendary instead of buying one for 300-400k ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enterich View Post
    If im lucky and (finally after 3 raids, 10 mythic+ and severel heroics) my first legendary is a afli one, ill switch the lootspec to demo to just get the second "stat-stick" legendary instead of buying one for 300-400k ^^
    Also could work. Good luck for your affli leg!