Wrong to hate people based on their appearance?

A coffee shop I have frequented over 2017 has had some strange sightings, but it hit its breaking point today and I felt like asking this.

Note I did not interact with these people at all, simple glanced at them.

Started with an elderly Muslim woman, even wearing that outfit I can't put into words. No one seemed to mind her but I secretly did, I assumed somewhere in the back of my head she was going to do something but she just ordered coffee and left. Eventually, a man with no hair on his head and half his face with burn scars came in. Like holy shit, I assumed he had to be a monster but he was quiet and sat down to read. I just cannot get why someone like this wouldn't make any attempt to hide his deformed face for the sake of others.

But two days ago, I saw a guy in a wheelchair come in. He was in that wheelchair because...he had no goddamn legs. I was so fucking bothered by this I wanted to tell him to just have the decency to get out, but I did that instead.

Still, is it fair to be so wary or spiteful toward people for not looking normal and just so casually strolling into establishments where normal looking people frequent? I just imagine it puts everyone at unease.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this isn't gonna be a good thread

Closing