Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    That was NZ. Still hilarious.

It's almost cute how no ones gives a fuck, including target and bodyguard

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I really don't know what to tell you if you think the only options are assault or passivity, but whatever upbringing you had has left you severely ill prepared for life.
    Well if we're going ad hominem i hope my life doesn't turn out to be ~10 years of mmo c shitposting

No one here is talking about options, we're talking reactions.

The legal consequences for monsieur Fillon's actions will come later.
    Meanwhile i'm glad to live in a place where people don't just look at their shoes in despair because they've been trained to respect their owners

10+ Year Old Account
    i say we should throw goats at them.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Deleted
    i wasn't complaining

merely dragging you down to my level and beating you with experience

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    No, it's not okay.
    But the people spoke otherwise.

The question should be thus: if you didn't vote for that person, how much respect does he deserve? A sub-question is, should that food have been thrown at people who did vote for him?

(blue, you know I ask questions to start arguments; so let's take it lightly.)

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

I think there's better ways of protesting than acting like a child.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    The question should be thus: if you didn't vote for that person, how much respect does he deserve? A sub-question is, should that food have been thrown at people who did vote for him?
    Prime ministers are not elected they are appointed so to be fair no one voted for him to be the head of the government

That being said there are a million ways to con people into voting for you, i don't think we should blame anyone for expressing an opinion or being fooled.
    But we should definitely go full force on the con men when they get caught red handed
    Last edited by mmocab05265050; 2017-04-09 at 05:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Seems silly to me. Waste of food stuffs I guess. No, you wouldn't get shot for it in America... but you'd be arrested for assault.

- - - Updated - - -

Space goats?
    exactly. throw something that has no value. hungry people could use that food.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    A sub-question is, should that food have been thrown at people who did vote for him?
    Obviously it was the challenge to a cook-off where flour was the main ingredient. If he loses, him and the people who voted for him get excommunicated off the island.

Depends on the food - but it could be 'a salt'

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Well, you could throw it at corrupt politicians but if we did that here in the US we'd have a food shortage pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Obviously it was the challenge to a cook-off where flour was the main ingredient. If he loses, him and the people who voted for him get excommunicated off the island.
    My mother keeps saying I should go on Chopped. The last basket she picked for me included salmon, Mexican blend cheese, iceburg lettuce, and saki.

I said nope. Nope nope nope and nope.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Depends on the food - but it could be 'a salt'
    I almost gave you an 11 for that. (tehcnically it's battery, in any case.)

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think throwing shoes is more classy:

Food should be thrown at Africa, instead!
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on what they did.

The real issue is the security threat and vulnerability that it poses. Other than that I don't care. Some politicans are 100% dicks who place their richest lobbyists before the people they're actually supposed to be representing, often screwing over those people in very detrimental ways. Throwing flower at them after they did something like let your healthcare rot is pretty civil.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

No, it's not OK, things should remain civil as much as possible.

Possible exception Mitch McConnell.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    No, it's not OK, things should remain civil as much as possible.

Possible exception Mitch McConnell.
    No don't throw things at politicians. You can call them words like "asshole" and even "cunt" if you want.

"Cunt" might be going to far.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

It can't be okay because of food allergies. Peanuts or shrimp at someone who's allergic, for example.

But thankfully Trump already showed us how we can defeat the corrupted congress. We literally just no longer obey law. Fuck it. Hahaha.

Bring back the tar and feathers!

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    "Cunt" might be going to far.
    -Probably not for Aussies?
    -Depends on the politician?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurata View Post
    Hurling food at politicians, is it okay ? ?
    No.

Resepct food, don't waste it. Throw horseshit instead, the politicians are usually full of it, so they shouldn't mind.