Deleted

BiS rings for fury?

Hello

What are the BiS rings for fury atm?

I see alot of ppl still having the jeweled Signet of Melandrus, tho my sims weights Mastery way higher than haste atm, and the ring of collapsing futures is a 36% upgrade over Melandrus...

rings i have:
    Seal of Saltheril (905) (best eqiup atm)
    Ring of collapsing futures (895)
    Jeweled signet of melandrus (890)
    Ring of scorched clan (885)

I have around 29% haste and 45% with Seal and Melandrus
    And 27% haste and 52% mastey with Seal and Collapsing Futures

Cheers.

are u sure u simmed fury spec? melandrus is strong because of the 10 % auttoattack passive, not because of its stats. and one ring for sure doesnt give u 7 % mastery as u state.

Deleted
    Ye i simmed for fury
    Ring of collapsing futures gives nearly 2k mastery and replacing that over Jeweled signet of melandrus gives me 55% mastery over 45% mastery.

SO is that 10% more auto attack dmg still that good?

Melandrus (compared to EN) some of its power due to things like Draught of Souls, which gets super strong with decent mastery values, and the crit on Melandrus isnt helping that.
    Collapsing Futures is super strong all around, even better than it was in EN (it was good there, people undervalued it tbh), the lower BC CD caused by CoF lets us nearly use it on CD (=The debuff, you dont wanna overlap it).

For most people a high(ish) ilvl Collapsing Futures and some Ring with a combination of Haste/Mastery/Versa will be best, it simply depends on what you can get your hands on.

High Mastery ring > Melandrus by far, cause of the critical on it,its undervalued in sims but you can do the math yourself, 5-7% extra dmg to all attacks vs 10% to only white hits, easy to guess why the Mastery rings come on top, with the extra Enrage timer from 4 set and everything.

It works somewhere around the 20-30 ilvl value..Like if you have a 870 Melandrus, wear the 890+ Mastery Ring, if you have a 910+ Melandrus, wear it over the 890 Mastery Ring.

If you have them at similar levels and 4 set, wear the mastery ring.

Although a Collapsing Futures with its mastery and used correctly at high ilvl like 900 is probably best of both worlds.

If i had to choose rings, it would be Collapsing futures 900+ along with Guldan ring 900+, so much mastery <3 or whateve ring has like 2k mastery on it.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-04-09 at 01:55 PM.

Deleted
    Ye thats the two rings i've planned on using, if i can get a decent proc on the ring from Guldan.

Deleted
    allways keep in mind that you need 25% haste, before you max out your mastery

Quote Originally Posted by Grabosen View Post
    stop spreading bullshit.

Angry

You just had to sim ...

When swapping from an 880 Melandru's to an 880 scoured clan my simc tells I only gain about 7k dps with the Melandru's.

I guess it comes down to preference for me. I feel like I need the 2000 mastery Scoured Clan has on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh. With 4p set you don't need nearly as much haste. 23% or around there will do just fine for most people.

Icy-Veins even goes as far as saying fury doesn't have any breakpoints anymore.

Of course more haste is never a bad thing but it's no longer the make or break stat it was before t19.

Quote Originally Posted by f3llyn View Post
    When swapping from an 880 Melandru's to an 880 scoured clan my simc tells I only gain about 7k dps with the Melandru's.

I guess it comes down to preference for me. I feel like I need the 2000 mastery Scoured Clan has on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Eh. With 4p set you don't need nearly as much haste. 23% or around there will do just fine for most people.

Icy-Veins even goes as far as saying fury doesn't have any breakpoints anymore.

Of course more haste is never a bad thing but it's no longer the make or break stat it was before t19.
    This 4 set wont exist in about 2 months, new one will be different and its all about getting Enraged faster again

Plus if you have proper items it shouldnt be a problem to be above 25%, then again i dont wear Back/Helm so cant talk.

But because of that i wear the execute ring with its 2.5k Crit on it which can be 2k Haste so i still dont see how its not easy to be above 25%

What i am trying to say, gameplay feels so much smoother being around 30% than 25% or below it so i totally aim for that smoothness over a "2k sim increase" considering most of my sim are around there no matter what i wear.

Plus, Prot gear and Fury gear are the same for me so kinda helps that way.
    Last edited by potis; 2017-04-12 at 02:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    This 4 set wont exist in about 2 months, new one will be different and its all about getting Enraged faster again

Plus if you have proper items it shouldnt be a problem to be above 25%, then again i dont wear Back/Helm so cant talk.

But because of that i wear the execute ring with its 2.5k Crit on it which can be 2k Haste so i still dont see how its not easy to be above 25%

What i am trying to say, gameplay feels so much smoother being around 30% than 25% or below it so i totally aim for that smoothness over a "2k sim increase" considering most of my sim are around there no matter what i wear.

Plus, Prot gear and Fury gear are the same for me so kinda helps that way.
    I don't disagree but we're not playing the game in two months. We're playing the game right now.

Besides that I feel like if the t20 set bonuses don't change crit might actually go up in value compared to what it is now. For fury at least.

I use 900 with sicker melsndrus with 905 scoured clan.