Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just mm? You mean the whole hunter class right because all around it was better in wod. At least better than the current shit. Blizzard completely whiffed on hunters in legion but they will never admit it. You guys remember stampede ?

Quote Originally Posted by samao View Post
    Bullshit. WoW has a problem with rubberbanding if a button is pressed slightly too early. It makes Vulnerable much more annoying.
    Yeah, myself and no other hunter I know has had this issue. Pretty sure if this was a widespread thing, it would have been mentioned on the discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Yeah, myself and no other hunter I know has had this issue. Pretty sure if this was a widespread thing, it would have been mentioned on the discord.
    Last time I watched Azor's stream he was dealing with this exact issue on Star Augr and it was making him rage harder than I've ever seen.

Last time I watched Azor's stream he was dealing with this exact issue on Star Augr and it was making him rage harder than I've ever seen.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...matically_set/

You want it like 250-400 at a hunter, even if your ms is better than that. This is the only issue that has been wide spread like that. Azor rages on star augur, because of his gloves being bugged, and causing interrupted aimed shots. Not because of lag, but because of his gloves.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...matically_set/

You want it like 250-400 at a hunter, even if your ms is better than that. This is the only issue that has been wide spread like that. Azor rages on star augur, because of his gloves being bugged, and causing interrupted aimed shots. Not because of lag, but because of his gloves.
    I knew you would bring up lag tolerance but I never thought you'd somehow bring the gloves into it. Let's just assume you are lucky enough to not have the issue or don't notice it.

I quit playing seriously because MM is so fucking clunky and garbage as shit.
    If blizz would get their heads out of their ass and actually listen to the players for once, that'd be great.
    I was a Death's Demise.
    Those were the good old days.

I knew you would bring up lag tolerance but I never thought you'd somehow bring the gloves into it. Let's just assume you are lucky enough to not have the issue or don't notice it.
    I even went and asked on the disc, not 1 person said they had that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by PewPewArrowz View Post
    Nor should you be punished if you miss 1 or 2 vulnerable windows so much. Theres been at least 4 iterations since Legion MM launched and the current one (meme spec) is just retarded, whilst the actual Trick Shot spec is just incredibly punishing with minimal movement. And with the amount of random shit that can spawn at random locations on random players.

Wish they would actually revert to 7.0 MM, all they needed to do anyway was reduce marked shot damage increase aimed shot damage boom, not OP on cleave, not too strong on ST. But no, they had to do this retarded change, cause "we want players to play other talents too", meanwhile Rets literally have 0 change in talents for 9/10 fights in NH on every difficulty, Fury changes 1 talent, same with Rogues, and probably same with a lot of other classes as well.

I was actually MM troughout 7.1.5 trying desperately to avoid Meme spec, trying desperately to make Trick shot work until I finally gave in and in 7.2 I'm BM and not gonna look back, in fact I'm more likely to head to SV instead of back to MM even though I despise Legion SV.
    Was just referring to the instant casts vs casted aimed shots, not the issues MM has now of it being too tight in a realistic fight to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

I even went and asked on the disc, not 1 person said they had that issue.
    That doesn't surprise me given that it doesn't seem like you understand what the issue is bringing up legendary gloves and lag tolerance. I also imagine there was a nice sample size of about two people from discord responding.
    Last edited by samao; 2017-04-13 at 06:11 AM.

That doesn't surprise me given that it doesn't seem like you understand what the issue is bringing up legendary gloves and lag tolerance. I also imagine there was a nice sample size of about two people from discord responding.
    Can you read? I brought up the fact that Azors qqing on Augur, is 99% about the gloves. Not lag tolerance.

The discord, has like 15k people in it. Ofc they aren't all looking but it's a very chatty discord.

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    6.2 mm is favourite for alot of people because the skill required to make it work was non existant.

legion MM requires in depth knowledge of rotation/positioning in pvp/pve so as a skilled player i enjoy it very much.
    I'll definitely say this, I hated 7.1.5 MM until I learned Trick Shot (and finally got boots) but I now find it very rewarding with skilled play absolutely resulting in higher dps. If there were more punishing fire to move out of it would be unplayable however because there are definitely times you have to bathe in it or lose millions of damage. It also plays better with medium to higher haste/crit if you can do so without dumpstering your mastery, so it's very gear dependent as well.

You need certain gear setups to have a successful and fluid experience with 7.2 MM moreso than I can remember at anytime in its history which is its real failing. It's the poster child for bringing back reforging or inventing some new system that allows players to allocate points directly into crit/haste/mastery.