Poll: Did you get your spec's challenge appearance?

Did you get your spec's challenge appearance from the mage tower?

So the mage tower has been up and is now down again. Did you get your spec's challenge appearance, and what did you think of the scenario?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pre-occupied with the new Switch/BotW combo I bought the day before.

So no. I'll get it next time.

The challenge for BM hunter was easy, especially since I had prydaz and the feign death healing helm legendary. It took me 2 minutes to read up on tactics and got it on the 2nd attempt at 902ilvl. The challenges feel like they are hard in terms of patience. Keep following the tactics for some time and eventually the challenge will be done.

Deleted
    Tried the tank tower challenge, wasn't able to complete it due to bad NPC AI and bugs. Sometimes everything just despawned when transitioning into phase 2, which eventually made me stop attempting it after the fourth time it happened. Even when phase 2 loaded correctly, one of the NPCs kept dying because they were standing in fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have mine. I didn't even try it to be honest, I know for a fact my gear is too crappy to make even a half arsed attempt.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    So the mage tower has been up and is now down again. Did you get your spec's challenge appearance, and what did you think of the scenario?
    tried it once the free first , as havoc dh - got boss to 80 % - just gonna wait for last tier then faceroll it on all toons dont see a point trying hard now

Took me 7 attempts, 4 of which were BS disconnects, so really 3 actual attempts. Granted, it was the twins and I was a Balance Druid, so... not that hard.

99% of people are going to find difficulty with the challenges though; I doubt these people will reeeeeally want to try again until ToS is out for a few months (LFR gear).
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

No but I only tried it 3 times in total. Recently switched from MM to BM so getting used to it. First two times were really just to see the fight, third was slightly more serious attempt but didn't get it. I don't feel too bad because I didn't really try that hard to get it. While other people in my guild were spending hours in their scenarios, I tried to do my best utilizing the AP bonus from the mage tower, so I did all the normal mythics, LFRs, raids and m+, to catch up with as much AP as possible.

Nope and i never will. I don't raid above LFR so will never have the gear to even try.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried the Brewmaster scenario a handful of times and accepted pretty quickly that it wasn't going to happen. I'll try again once ToS launches and I have a bit more gear

Didn't even attempt it, to be honest. I'm gonna wait until I at least get all the new traits in my Artifact weapon before I try it.

Deleted
    The healing one took me a good 30 tries as a resto druid, was a lot of fun to do. Only criticism is that I would've like to see a bit more engagement with my actual class mechanics (ie. the fights were generally too short to actually allow some proper play with druid mastery and HoT uptime management), but I guess it makes sense it turned out this way considering all healers had the same challenge.

Could've honestly been harder, I kinda feel like I should not have been able to get it. If non-mythic raiders can get it now, it's going to be completely trivial by the end of the expansion (or even end of ToS).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waltzinblack View Post
    Sadly not, had trouble with it as a Ret Paladin with 900 ilvl..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

As 885ilvl prot pala, i never stood a chance, so no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Nope and i never will. I don't raid above LFR so will never have the gear to even try.
    ToS LFR gear should be enough to (somewhat) comfortably get it done.

OT: No, I didn't get it. By the time the tower was up I had an ilvl of ~880 on my Priest, which turned out to not be enough for the Discipline challenge. Didn't really try the others (Shadow 2-3 times and Holy not at all).

I didn't even try it. I'm at ~890 equipped item level on my main spec without any good utility/healing legendaries. Watched a video of someone doing it and they could survive a screw up at full health, that player had ~500-600k more health than me. Don't feel like wasting shards when I can just do it at a later time with better gear, more traits and suitable legendaries. The additional skins aren't any major time sinks (ignoring the rated BG one), so won't have to worry about not completing them either.