Disc priest ? Please reply ! (Statistic)

Hello guys , I'm just doing a quick statistic about how much discipline priest can output damage in avarage ..

Please just reply this post with your iLvl - DPS avarage (not your max dps) , Can you help me with that ?

It depends on the fight, if there isn't much damage being dealt to the raid then i found myself doing less healing (and therefore dps) than a blood DK, then other fights like botanist i can be first on the meters for heals.

my ilvl is 903 equipped, i use prydaz and velen's for disc. as holy i'm 902 i use prydaz and xanshi both my weapons are level 39. my disc weap is 912, my holy weap is 910.

disc dps is about 150-200k, its about the same as a tank probably lower in a raid you will most likely be above the other healers but below the tanks. holy doesn't really do damage at most it can probably do about 100k if the naruu pet is out.

I think disc dps is more noticeable in 5 man content where the bosses have much less hp than raid encounters. not to mention overloaded with light lets you crank out insanely high criting lights wraths. when you hit a 5 man boss with an ability that does 10-15mil thats usually a decent % of their total hp from one cast.

because the spec is all burst its really hard to determine what is average and what is normal, i mean, if normal is you doing what your supposed to do, raid healing, then normal would be the best case scenario for disc. average dps as disc for me is about 130-150k, on the burst it probably goes over 500k.

then you get situations where you can atonement 6-7 times in a 5 man (pets) overloaded with light, Schism > LW, 1million dps briefly.. the average rotation of purge the wicked > penance > smite, it caps out for me at about 150k. its entirely dependant on talents like schism and how often you use cd's like mindbender and ofc if there are adds and multi dotting. those 2/3 talents can up your dps a bit on average.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-04-09 at 04:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salemalhebshi View Post
    Hello guys , I'm just doing a quick statistic about how much discipline priest can output damage in avarage ..

Please just reply this post with your iLvl - DPS avarage (not your max dps) , Can you help me with that ?
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/statist...gregate=amount

Use the drop down menu to choose any ilvl range you want