Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

At least 32 dead in church bombings in Egypt

At least 32 have died in two church bombings in Egypt. ISIS has claimed responsibility.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/09/mi...ion/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Fuck ISIS. And that picture of blood on the pillars and floor. so sad.

Glad I live in the US and not in the Middle East. *or Europe* Kappa

Looks like more religious tolerance just got delivered. Seems like we'd stop ordering that shit.

They dont like churches in egypt they destroyed like 50 in 2014. Muslim brotherhood if i remember it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Glad i visited egypt 10 years ago or so i would not travel there today.

When Pope Urban II called for a crusade to retake Jerusalem it was in part to put religious places back in Christian hands. A lot of the holy sites were in Christian hands already, Christian Coptics. Shame such an ancient group has to go through this.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

10+ Year Old Account
    The Coptic Christians have faced murder and persecution from Islamists for 1,400 years, with a brief respite in the century prior to Nasser taking over. Sadly this is nothing new to their community.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Glad i visited egypt 10 years ago or so i would not travel there today.
    I've been there once as a kid and once when I was 16 I think.

I really wish I could visit Egypt again some day - but I doubt the country will be safe anytime soon.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    When Pope Urban II called for a crusade to retake Jerusalem it was in part to put religious places back in Christian hands. A lot of the holy sites were in Christian hands already, Christian Coptics. Shame such an ancient group has to go through this.
    It actually started because Christians making pilgrimage to the holy lands were being attacked, robbed and/or killed, enslaved.

Sad to hear about this. We should learn to tolerate those who disagree with us as long as what they believe in does not directly harm us. I mean in tangible ways. The attackers may feel it does, but they are wrong.

Deleted
    Tragic, really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    At least 32 have died in two church bombings in Egypt. ISIS has claimed responsibility.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/09/mi...ion/index.html
    Even if it wasn't Goat Fuckers International, they'd still claim responsibility because it furthers their goals even if they didn't do it.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    Fuck ISIS. And that picture of blood on the pillars and floor. so sad.

Glad I live in the US and not in the Middle East. *or Europe* Kappa
    The US has more bloodshed than the Middle East. Egypt is safer than Chicago.

Very sad. Maybe one day this world will learn religion doesn't work anymore and attempt to remove all remnants of it.
    When in doubt. Derp it out.

Yeah, Christians tend to get wiped out in those countries. It must be the fault of western meddling in like Lebanon or something. I mean, what other reason could there be for Arabic Christians being murdered on a regular basis?

Not only so much human life lost, but all those cultural treasures and monuments and history...

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Not only so much human life lost, but all those cultural treasures and monuments and history...
    They will be torn down in time.

It is simply the way of the world when good men do nothing.

This is sad but this happens all the time and the world just accepts it. There is no Trump intervening with a illegal airstrike for these people like he did in Syria.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcomo View Post
    The US has more bloodshed than the Middle East. Egypt is safer than Chicago.

Very sad. Maybe one day this world will learn religion doesn't work anymore and attempt to remove all remnants of it.
    Kek...
    Just a few posts in and it has already been turned into an American bashing thread. And religion bashing too! How long before it becomes an anti-Trump thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    This is sad but this happens all the time and the world just accepts it. There is no Trump intervening with a illegal airstrike for these people like he did in Syria.

And the people of gen-ot never let us down.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    I know, it is terrible. After all, look what happened to the nose of the Sphinx.

It takes years of brainwashing to get someone insane enough to applaud such acts of wanton destruction and bloodshed.

Unless the idea behind them dies, it will just spread infinitely, creating terrorists faster than anyone can kill them. This ridiculous idea that, rather than pieces of what was once you having to be scraped off the walls and fed to worms, a magical spirit will come out of that meat pile and get to party in heaven with a harem of virgins.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    It's fine don't worry. According to some posters in here, this is a passing trend nothing serious.

10+ Year Old Account
    That awkward moment when Egypt isnt on the ban list

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    It takes years of brainwashing to get someone insane enough to applaud such acts of wanton destruction and bloodshed.

Unless the idea behind them dies, it will just spread infinitely, creating terrorists faster than anyone can kill them. This ridiculous idea that, rather than pieces of what was once you having to be scraped off the walls and fed to worms, a magical spirit will come out of that meat pile and get to party in heaven with a harem of virgins.
    Quit being so intolerant of their desire to kill you.