Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

Angry What class is your main and why.

So lets talk about your main, what is it, and why is it.

Resto Shaman. Wanted to reroll a healer and out of the 3 I had I liked that one the most.

Deleted
    Hunter is main and "main" alt is enha sham. Been like that since late vanilla/start TBC. Ive always been bouncing between those 2.

Druid. So I can do any role needed for friends/raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I say I cycle between 4 characters that I consider my mains. I've been mostly using my monk more than anything else, I like the mobility of a monk and the utilities...that is about it I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Human Mage since 2005. Because I liked the mages from Warcraft 2..

Who doesn't wanna be this bad ass, plus WoW came hot off the heels of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and I always been a big Gandalf fan
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Hunter since the end of Wrath. I loved all the playmaking potential the class had in PvP.

I just stuck with it since then since it has all my stuff. Otherwise i'd probably be a Rogue or Feral Druid.

Warlock. Cool theme I guess.

Monk. Straight up most fun.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

Troll Shadow Priest.

Me and some friends wanted to reroll horde mid TBC..
    I leveled as shadow but actually made a priest so we had a healer if we made a raid group. We never did get a raid group going and Instead I went my own way and found a guild to raid with and just never changed away from shadow.

Now here we are.. 8 years later and I am still playing my shadow priest.
    Last edited by Quibble; 2017-04-09 at 08:46 PM.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

monk. most fun class in the game.

Deleted
    Paladin!
    Just seemed cool when I rolled it. Don't really remember why :P

Quote Originally Posted by Doodledabble View Post
    Druid. So I can do any role needed for friends/raid.
    +1

While I don't think each spec is the most fun in the specific role, it still has everything in one and they're all decently fun to play.

Death knight. Theme of being the silent hero / being the anti hero always appealed to me. Out side of that, the general play style was always a lot of fun, unlike other classes you managed multiple resources which added a high level of complexity and made unholy a very fun and rewarding spec to play, that combined with the damage output of the class being tied to a nice healthy mix of spells, melee, pet and rot (dots) you got to be a jack of all trades in a way, which culminated into a very consistent high damage spec.

Priest, because I started out as a healer in 2005 and it's what I'm good at. I like this character.

Also why is your thread marked with the angry eyes? :P

Feral druid, this go around. I've been playing mostly solo, and I like the versatility. Previously mained a warlock, and a ret paladin.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai View Post
    So lets talk about your main, what is it, and why is it.
    Paladin, ever since I went Horde, Paladin. It is a hybrid, I don't have to worry about tanks or healers, for I can take that role when I want it. And it gives me the development to run full out.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

My main is a Death Knight. I enjoy the "class fantasy" of being a Death Knight and all the lore behind them. They also came from my favorite expansion WOTLK so they always remind me of that content.

I also really enjoy Frost and Blood specs.

Deleted
    Death knight, i like plate and skipping 55 levels was also a big selling point

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I've changed through a lot of mains through the years. Through Vaniller-WotLK it was Paladin, but I shifted over to mage over time because I honestly prefer pure dps classes. WoD I mained everything but that was WoD, frankly. For now my main is a "night elf" mage, because roleplaying as a Shal'dorei has been the most interesting thing about this expansion.
    Last edited by Manabomb; 2017-04-09 at 07:54 PM.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.