Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    It's going no where because you're refusing to have a discussion. Saying "I don't even..." isn't a productive form of conversation.

Obama bombed 7 different countries. Bush only bombed 4.

Obama dropped over 20,000 bombs in 2016 alone. You don't consider him a hawk?
    Of course I don't consider him a hawk. The entire Middle East is literally on fire while we do nothing. Half a million Syrians have been slaughtered while he "lead from behind". I find it completely ridiculous to count ISIS drone attacks as being a "war hawk".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Then why did you start it?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, it applies. He is saying, "I'm your guy", I was saying, "I'm not your guy".

I legitimately don't know what you are on about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dunno, I assumed it was a movie reference. Never hear people say it unless its a reference to that scene.

Then why did you start it?

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't. So there is that. He wants to press me about one tiny thing in my post, that wasn't even the point of the post, for 50 fucking replies. No thanks. Not that important. Why is this worth spending your life doing it? Don't you have something better to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I didn't. So there is that. He wants to press me about one tiny thing in my post, that wasn't even the point of the post, for 50 fucking replies. No thanks. Not that important. Why is this worth spending your life doing it? Don't you have something better to do?
    I can multitask. I mean, I can say the same to you, after all.

I can multitask. I mean, I can say the same to you, after all.
    Except only one of us is WILLING, and the other is being dragged kicking and screaming. But, to your point, I'm done with it, I need to go eat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except only one of us is WILLING, and the other is being dragged kicking and screaming. But, to your point, I'm done with it, I need to go eat.
    Gettin Pizza? i can use a slice. Listen, don't compare me to United Airlines.

Quote Originally Posted by Sci Fi Samurai View Post
    Of the Trump... 'supporters' I know, they disapprove strongly, and avoiding more overseas conflict was one of the hopes they were placing in him, albeit cautiously.
    Are these people you know in real life or on the internet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I don't consider him a hawk. The entire Middle East is literally on fire while we do nothing. Half a million Syrians have been slaughtered while he "lead from behind".
    It's simply a fact that Military force was a large driver behind Obama's foreign policy. The Middle East is on fire, partly because we've been bombing the shit out of it for the past 8 years. And Obama did try to take action in Syria. He went to Congress to receive authorization, and that failed.

I find it completely ridiculous to count ISIS drone attacks as being a "war hawk".
    Uh, these are military actions against enemy combatants. Actual non-hawks, like Rand Paul, are furious about the drone strikes.
    Eat yo vegetables

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I love the fact that when Obama floated the idea, republican voters screamed at how horrible he was, and when Trump did it they all cheered at how amazing and presidential he was for doing it.
    Not to mention Trump himself.

I'm really enjoying how he criticised Obama's "red line" remark for provoking Syria, and then said this attack crossed "all kinds of lines". Embracing his own enemy's rhetoric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by CostinR View Post
    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...rikes-on-syria

Also a key point for those interested about how people view the role in Congress

Let this put to rest some foolish idiotic nonsense that the US public isn't willing to back the president in military action if that action is sensical or reasonable. They will. Obama was a pathetic president who had no idea what he was doing.

Another thing to note is that despite what rags like PJW, Alex Jones, Mike Cernovich say they and their pack of fringe lunatics never have and never will represent anything close but a very small minority of Trump voters/supporters.

A point I want to make as a Trump supporter to other supporters: Trump is and will always be ideologically flexible, if you didn't catch that when he went through 3 campaign managers in the campaign you weren't paying attention. If you want ideological purity you should have backed Ted Cruz.

EDIT: Another Poll Came out

http://thehill.com/policy/internatio...-syria-strikes

How can you support something that action was taken based on no evidence...?
    Seriously, i am starting to worry

Gettin Pizza? i can use a slice. Listen, don't compare me to United Airlines.
    LOL

/10chars

15+ Year Old Account
    Of course I don't consider him a hawk. The entire Middle East is literally on fire while we do nothing. Half a million Syrians have been slaughtered while he "lead from behind". I find it completely ridiculous to count ISIS drone attacks as being a "war hawk".
    "Obama isn't a war hawk because he did very little about Syria, even though he bombed and droned the shit out of many other countries."

Logic where art thou.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post
    "Obama isn't a war hawk because he did very little about Syria, even though he bombed and droned the shit out of many other countries."

Logic where art thou.
    It's an undeniable fact, that the only humans on THIS planet, that think Obama was a hawk, are Bernie supporters. Well, you could probably throw Rand and Ron Paul in there I guess. But, yeah, nobody serious thinks Obama was a hawk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Batman View Post

Logic where art thou.
    To be fair, he WANTED to attack Syria, but Congress wouldn't let him and he was unwilling to wage an illegal war unlike some orange people one could mention.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

It is an embarrassment that we withdrew from aiding the rebels against Assad, through pressure from Russia. Yeah, Assad was their ally against ISIS, an arguably greater evil on a global scale. But we shouldn't aggressively pursue the greater good with minimal effort. The Rebels pleaded for our aid, and are clearly the closest thing that there was in the region.

The Syrian Strike has my support, and I think we should go a lot further. Even if we're much too late to the party.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    /in Malory Archer's voice: "do you want Jihadis? because this is how you get Jihadis."
    Honestly, Mother, I'm really not sure where they came from.

I just showed up at the office one day and they were everywhere.
    For I am a sinner in the hands of an angry God.
    Bloody Mary, full of vodka, blessed are you among cocktails.
    Pray for me now and at the hour of my death, which I hope is soon.
    Amen