Poll: Do you like the new Tier 20 DK Tier set appearance?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I concur. It looks a lot more like a MoP PvP set than a raid tier.

Seeing as tier 20 was based on Black Temple sets, the DK armor SHOULD have been based on Gorefiend's armor:

That's painfully true.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda like it. It's different.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixark View Post
    I kinda like it. It's different.
    In a pajama slumber party kinda way?

Deleted
    Not the best DK tier so far, lel

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I concur. It looks a lot more like a MoP PvP set than a raid tier.

Seeing as tier 20 was based on Black Temple sets, the DK armor SHOULD have been based on Gorefiend's armor:
    Thats Warlock T5 with pants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Thats Warlock T5 with pants.
    I trust in Blizzard's ability to redesign it to make it more DK-ish.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

New tier looks fine, but it probably won't appeal to bitches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

Deleted
    DK tier seems an unfinished model. Maybe it is.

The helm looks idiotic indeed.

Still, thanks to Transmog there is a lot good about this set. Individual parts, like chest or gloves, look quite kickass and can be incorporated into other sets. Hell, just hide that oven on your head and the set looks awesome in my eyes.

10+ Year Old Account

Even a remaster of Telonicus his armor would have been better as the current T20, Telonicus looks more like a DK then us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dmchellfire View Post
    In a pajama slumber party kinda way?
    idk... I just like the mythic version. Maybe slumber parties are my class fantasy.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post

Even a remaster of Telonicus his armor would have been better as the current T20, Telonicus looks more like a DK then us
    He wears hunter armor right?

10+ Year Old Account
    He does indeed, Gladiator's Chain set, but it would fit a DK more then what we are getting as T20, in my humble opinion.

Deleted
    One day we will get another Naxx and ICC level tier. One day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifrica View Post
    He does indeed, Gladiator's Chain set, but it would fit a DK more then what we are getting as T20, in my humble opinion.
    Yeah, this is saying a lot that a Hunter looks more like a DK than a DK does wearing Tier 20

I hope a blue spots this and responds, because this design is gutter trash for a Tier set

I mean, we are killing Kil'jaeden and a fallen avatar of Sargaras for this, can I at least wear a severed head of either of those two?

The Cathedral of Eternal Night at least lets me wear Kil'jaeden face on my crotch, and even that set looks better than Tier 20, even though I could probably fight crime with Batman in that outfit <-- It still looks better than Tier 20

Last edited by dmchellfire; 2017-04-10 at 01:26 PM.

Deleted
    Newest plate dungeon set looks far better than this excuse of an armour. On word to describe new t20? Shit.

Not really, I linked the versions that would be attainable by the vast majority of players, since you won't see people running with Mythic for ages

Regardless, even the mythic version looks like utter trash, with the only decent piece being the shoulders that stand out

This set is insulting to DK's. and Plate wearers in general, especially coming off the badass Tier 19 set that we got

They could have done much more with this, but you can see that it's rushed.

The Mythic shoulders should be baseline for Normal and Heroic tiers, the boots need to be actual Plate Boots, battle boots, not nighttime slippers with skulls on them

The open arms look crappy, we are not druids or Rogues, we should not be showing skin

Look at the remastered Warrior Tier 20 set, now tell me our Tier 20 Mythic set is "fine"

We look pathetic in comparison with those open arms, puny gloves, and pajama slippers.

vs

I gotta agree, we do look a bit more like rogues, or at least hunters in that gettup when compared to the armor of the Warrior.

Which is kind of sad considering we are the slow moving juggernauts and all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Casterbridge View Post
    I gotta agree, we do look a bit more like rogues, or at least hunters in that gettup when compared to the armor of the Warrior.

Which is kind of sad considering we are the slow moving juggernauts and all.
    Yeah, the Warrior looks like a pure Juggernaut, ready to destroy the Legion

Our DK looks like a furnace moose going to a costume party sleepover

Deleted
    We look pathetic in comparison with those open arms, puny gloves, and pajama slippers.
    [IMG]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/605773.jpg[IMG]
    vs
    [IMG]http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/604576.jpg[IMG]
    Personally, I think the DK set is hands down one of the best looking T20 sets, only behind maybe DH (Mythic) and Priest. :c

T20 looks like absolute trash. It's not plate-y enough for me. The helm is also horrible. Who thought that was a good idea? It's like you slapped a medieval visor on a hood and called it a day? Terrible design all around.

A shame because T19 looks amazing.

I'm sure I'll still use the model though, as it will be new and we'll all get used to it. Would have been nice if it looked good from the start.