Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Unless you're Trump bullshitting about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower then ordering his subordinates to search for the evidence, you should be starting with the evidence first, not the conclusion first.
    WOW, just wow... You don't shit about what you just said... This is common knowledge at this point about Obama's spy network and lists.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombregato View Post
    Why do you believe this?

- - - Updated - - -

Repeat after me DoAX3 was not censored, the whole thing has its origins in one tweet with no evidence to back up. Companies and developers are free to publish whatever they want. See GTA. Also yeah, a lot of the things that fly in chinese countries ( joke intended btw) do not fly in the USA. So I'm not surprised they removed some things.

The complaints I've read about Horizon Zero Dawn seem to indicate otherwise, checking KiA everyone seems to believe that it was a bad to mediocre game and the only reason it got good scores was due to its diverse characters rather than the game being good.
    Well, two of the major arguments people have when calling video games sexist are that there are too many male characters, and the female characters are often made to be too attractive or sexy.

The reason there are more male characters in games is simply because there are more male gamers, and if you want a more social reason beyond that, see galbrush.

As for female characters are always hot or sexy or whatever, the same goes for male characters, people just choose to ignore that.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    You just contradicted yourself...

Intersectional feminism was born because groups of women (for example black women) felt their issues were not the same as those highlighted by the main feminist movement. In other words a single feminist movement was not enough to tackle every issue properly. So no, intersectional feminism, is not stupid at all. Are those efficient when they lack in number ? no, but it is another matter.
    The point is intersectional feminism isn't even just about women anymore, it's also trying to be about race, religion, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by boyaki View Post
    And before you write something I never said. I insist on the fact that feminism as a concept is not stupid but need to be clear on the intent.
    Of course you don't, but you probably don't agree with the definition of it then.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unless you're Trump bullshitting about Obama wiretapping Trump Tower then ordering his subordinates to search for the evidence, you should be starting with the evidence first, not the conclusion first.
    Someone has been watching some hardcore fake news. Praise kek.

Now back to the topic at hand, i'm afraid you'll have ton of issues getting to find good papers, also if your teacher is feminist-agenda leaning then i wouldnt recomend you going against the narrative, sad but honest truth, you might get a harsher grade just because you went against the narrative.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35

10+ Year Old Account
    She's probably been mentioned but just in case you might want to check out Christina Sommers, she's taken a look in to this subject a few times and usually provides sources for the studies & research she uses, data might be useful for you too.

you should be starting with the evidence first, not the conclusion first.
    You seem to be confusing conclusion with hypothesis which is a pretty standard starting point for an essay.
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

I mean, there is sexism in the industry.
    it just happen to come from the same feminist trash that accuse everyone else for it and demand that the industry needs to be censored and changed.

http://ageofshitlords.com/men-accuse...ogyny-now-jail

I think the first thing you need to do is NOT lump both issues into the same basket because they are different. Idealized and over-sexualized females AND males has been a core thing since humans could draw on walls. It is an artistic ideal like how the all gods we have ever dreamt of are either beautiful or horribly ugly.

Now Sexism in the industry well that is whole another issue but I think no different than any other male dominated industry. It seems the reaction is either guys are overly accommodating and welcoming or the opposite and see them as a threat to their turf. I kind of understand it but at the same time seems awfully backward and cro-magnon at the same time.