Deleted

Lower Karazhan loot in Mythic+

Is it possible to get all Opera loot in mythic+ even though its not the boss you kill?

For example: I need Majordomos Dinner Bell from Beuty and the Beast opera event, but its Wicket this week... Can i still get it in mythic+?

Do not forget, that bosses drop loot only on Mythic. In Mythic+ you only get loot from chest after finishing dungeon before timer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplot View Post
    Is it possible to get all Opera loot in mythic+ even though its not the boss you kill?

For example: I need Majordomos Dinner Bell from Beuty and the Beast opera event, but its Wicket this week... Can i still get it in mythic+?
    Yes all opera loot is present in M+.

The only loot missing from M+ Kara is all Nightbane items + Midnight Mount.

No. The end chest drops the corresponding Opera event loots for the week only.

Seems like we need someone to dig up some real answers here.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    Thank you

I don't have a definitive answer, but iirc the chest drops loot based off the loot table of the dungeon. I imagine you can get loot from any Opera boss.

Deleted
    I got it yesterday evening in ilvl 885 So i can now confirm that all opera loot can indeed drop from mythic+

Deleted
    Only wish it could also drop the Midnight mount, I mean it is Mythic difficulty after all, not sure why it shouldn't. =/