Deleted

Best Moneymaker/Most fun?

Curious what the best profs for making money are at the moment (my server is Deathwing EU - such a random AH) as I was gonna do tailoring on a few alts for bags, but it seems there's not much money in it (on my server anyway - plus making hexweave bags takes awhile) I may roll 2 money makers but I'd prefer to have 1 fun prof to do like engineering, unless there is anything else that's pretty fun?

i make alot of gold with enchanting / alchemy, mass-producing typical raiding pots/flasks and putting up popular enchant scrolls and putting them up on the AH

7+ Year Old Account
    Playing the AH is the best profession,never changes and always the most profitable no matter what expansion.

Dancing naked on mailboxes is an all-time classic.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Dancing naked on mailboxes is an all-time classic.
    EDIT/ProTip: Most profitable on RP servers.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneezedip View Post
    Curious what the best profs for making money are at the moment (my server is Deathwing EU - such a random AH) as I was gonna do tailoring on a few alts for bags, but it seems there's not much money in it (on my server anyway - plus making hexweave bags takes awhile) I may roll 2 money makers but I'd prefer to have 1 fun prof to do like engineering, unless there is anything else that's pretty fun?
    Not what I'd consider fun, but glyphs have been a steady income for me for years. I'm never wanting for gold.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellmist View Post
    i make alot of gold with enchanting / alchemy, mass-producing typical raiding pots/flasks and putting up popular enchant scrolls and putting them up on the AH
    The problem with alchemy is that the "fun" part is highly dependant on RNG. If you don't get your rank 3 in a reasonable time frame, it becomes quite a nuisance.

Sure, it still "makes" money indirectly, by making flasks last longer, but crafting stuff with just two stars isn't really profitable.

I would just use the million bloods I got from dungeons/raids/questing to buy alch mats, make flasks, and sell them.

But then again, I didn't really aim to make tons of gold, I just made enough to support my own raid consumables, and then some.

Deleted
    limited supply niches: bought out Rethus market (massive price drop) for 7million, stabilized price niveau 100% profit margin
    sellruns
    car industry

I always found the most fun in lining up the crafts on multiple alts simply so that I can craft everything. Gold was a side effect, although when you advance all professions that way you frequently discover profit loops, small and big.

Just another way to look at it.

(And making tons of gold is very easy, but also very boring - there are multiple methods with sitting on the AH first and foremost, the boredom comes from repeating that over and over every day, although there is some fun in trying to automate it to the hell and back to minimize the number of clicks.)