Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    At least they weren't sent to the basement of the dreaded Lubyanka.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.

I wonder what could cause a society to treat its homosexuals with such horrific disdain.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Looks like a part of history repeating itself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...mosexuals.html

http://upnorth.eu/kadyrov-opens-firs...hitlers-times/

Question then. If the leader of chechnya claims their are no gay people in his country, why then would he require a 'final solution' for them?

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Just a pity america is right now lead by the living potato.
    The leaders of many Middle Eastern countries have been doing the same for a very long time. The former leader of Iran said the same "there are no gay people in Iran" because.... oh that's right they publicly hang them. I mean hell there were polls in European countries of people from those countries saying that the majority believe gay people should be executed in the UK/Europe. Why is it news when Russia starts doing what they've been doing for decades?

Edit:

It is appalling that either parties do it, it's just hilarious that people are so aghast about it now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    They are part of the russian federation...
    Which is what I mean by it being a problem, if you have European or American forces dive in to take those in the concentration camp to freedom, then it risks Russia seeing that as an attack on its federation.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    I wonder what could cause a society to treat its homosexuals with such horrific disdain.
    Lack of education coupled with indoctrination and dictatorship
    #boycottchina

Who cares, not our country. Stop poking your noses into business that isn't yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    In the earlier hated of homosexuality it was due to the lack of procreation. I feel that as gay people we've dramatically increased as a population control of sorts although a lot of us still spit in nature's face and still have children(those who choose to get a surrogate rather than adopt). Essentially a lot of things that would help a population historically were baked into a religion to instead of saying "we believe for the greater good" instead chose to have a higher power say it was wrong and in times when we could use the population control, it persists to be considered a sin instead of accepted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Strategically speaking, this was an opportune time to do this as we are sort of arm locked with Russia right now. If we attacked Chechnya, it would be a declaration of war against Russia. If we decided to act on this, it would be a very rough situation.

That said, we should absolutely get our allies together and fuck them up. This sort of thing is where I draw the line.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    There is a difference between people who are exposed as gay to be killed and for a government to actively try to entrap and hunt for gay people. Both are utterly horrendous but the latter is obviously worse
    They've been hunting them in those countries. It is exactly the same except they're jailed and then publicly executed instead of put in camps. Which is worse? Depends on what is going on in the camps.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Sounds like a job for russia to handle, real shame though in this day and age.
    You're kidding right? Russia is one of The most anti gay countries out there. Its flat up illegal to "spread gay propaganda" to minors. They would applaud this type of behavior.

On topic: I hope something is done. This is ridiculous that people still harbor this much hate towards gay men.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

The 'religion of peace' strikes again.

infracted - Forbidden Topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-04-10 at 08:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Strategically speaking, this was an opportune time to do this as we are sort of arm locked with Russia right now. If we attacked Chechnya, it would be a declaration of war against Russia. If we decided to act on this, it would be a very rough situation.

That said, we should absolutely get our allies together and fuck them up. This sort of thing is where I draw the line.
    If you draw the line there we should have invaded a lot of countries already. You draw the line there because it's Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    The 'religion of peace' strikes again.
    Which one? Christians and Muslims are both equally guilty of this. Oh and hopefully you're infracted since when people call Islam the "religion of peace" Endus lays the hammer.

10+ Year Old Account
    This looks eerily similar to the precursor to WW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    If you draw the line there we should have invaded a lot of countries already. You draw the line there because it's Russia.

- - - Updated - - -

Which one? Christians and Muslims are both equally guilty of this. Oh and hopefully you're infracted since when people call Islam the "religion of peace" Endus lays the hammer.
    No, I draw the line on rounding people up and putting them in torture camps. I have the same stance for any country who does this.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

but but the bible says.....why would the majority of people in this country care, right....right.....

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Unfortunately I suspect some people here probably support this
    Yea :/ It is sad to think that some people in the world are actually cheering this on.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    This may sound sick but . . .

Socialization and Entertainment. People would gather up to watch "criminals" being hanged in the Middle Ages. It gave them a sense of agency and community. A community that lives in abject poverty with little hope of improvement seeks to reaffirm the righteousness of their existence by targeting a minority. This offers them temporary peace of mind since it allows them to affirm their cognitive bias (i.e. their society is righteous and worth preserving).
    Uuuh that fits the idea of a bunch of posters on this forum, you might be on to something. ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account
    2017 and this is happening. What a shame.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Russian Culture, they take no gay. The End. Move the fuck on. Nobody cares.

You should not force YOUR ideals onto others. Especially if it is an other culture to your own. Either you be HAPPY about their Culture when you reside in that county, or you more your sorry ass to another country. Easy Peasy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Unfortunately I suspect some people here probably support this
    Welcome to the world.