Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    They said the same things about TV, movies, comic books, video games, and basically any form of entertainment that was so good, over indulgence in it caused problems for some people.
    Nooooooo, people can't be held responsible for their own actions. It's brain hacking!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Man am I glad I don't use FaceButts for more than (barely) keeping in touch with some family. Hell I probably check it like once a week.

I'll never understand extremely outgoing people. Why do you need Facebook if you're that outgoing anyway? It's usually just filled with people's diary entries or "inspirational sayings" that mean pretty much fuckall.
    Thats why I deleted my account over a year ago, hated this "inspirational images" and talking to people I can via WhatsApp.

And WoW is any different how? It's the worst offender of them all imo. And yet I still enjoy playing it or at least I tell myself that.

Blizzard does the same thing with WoW.

The whole mobile app/social media hook doesn't sink into my skin. I couldn't give less of a fuck about a "chat streak". Blizzard's hooks in WoW on the other hand, well some of those are obviously working.
    Last edited by Docturphil; 2017-04-11 at 04:49 PM.