Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Since I don't visit either of those sites and haven't in a long time I wouldn't know. Grats on the attempted shitsling though, wasn't very successful. Try again.
    Funny, could have sworn you just regurgitate the same kind of vitriol found on those sites in every post you make.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    That you ever seriously visited either is pretty telling.
    Haha kind of difficult when other articles link back to them regarding a specific controversy or issue, then again I really doubt you even know or viewed Breitbart when Andrew was alive. It was much different then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    I can hear Joseph Pulitzer's bones rattling in his grave...
    Who gives a shit about Joseph Pulitzer and his bones? Oh that's right, media sycophants.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Deleted
    All media is coloured and focussed on sales, the variety may differ between different news outlets.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Funny, could have sworn you just regurgitate the same kind of vitriol found on those sites in every post you make.
    No but nice try. It's difficult to determine that I know when all you can tolerate or handle out of people is pro Democrat style chest thumping and anything that doesn't fit in the Dem/Left is good Rep/Right is bad narrative.

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    No but nice try. It's difficult to determine that I know when all you can tolerate or handle out of people is pro Democrat style chest thumping and anything that doesn't fit in the Dem/Left is good Rep/Right is bad narrative.
    *Looks at the first page of your post history*

Yeah, pretty much every post is about regurgitating what Trump and his team of Trumpets have said at one point or another.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Deleted
    They've been rattling for a while. Journalism is shocking nowadays and this latest ridiculous piece just sends good old Joseph spinning even more.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    *Looks at the first page of your post history*

Yeah, pretty much every post is about regurgitating what Trump and his team of Trumpets have said at one point or another.
    I'm right wing, there's bound to be some crossover ideas but unfortunately for your narrative I didn't vote for Trump and don't really associate with his supporters. But hey, put me in that compartment that comprises what little you know.

I can literally pull your first page of your post history and say the same shit you did, but I bet I'd be wrong on at least a few things. You should take that to heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    All media is coloured and focussed on sales, the variety may differ between different news outlets.
    It's all about balance atm, which puts a huge pressure on the less fortunate (intellectually) to distinguish garbage from facts. Looks like many gave up trying, which i can understand from their perspective.

Rules for objective journalism, and a clear distinction for readers between "opinion articles" and "investigational articles" should be molded into laws. It looks like Germany is slowly pushing the EU into that direction, thank god.
    Last edited by Adolecent; 2017-04-11 at 01:57 PM.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

15+ Year Old Account
    Should have won an emmy for best acting.

Ever since money took over journalism, they've been rattling pretty hard.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Your source for that is the New York Times? Seems a bit biased.
    /win

It is good to see that excellent journalism is not dead.