Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I got it on my old guilds 4th kill way back when ghouls roamed the world...

Don't have it. Coming up on 180 kills, I think. I don't farm it every week, mostly just when I remember.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not much maybe 8 kills on different toons.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    It was so long ago i cannot even remember. Who even uses this horrible mount?
    Its still one of the coolest looking mounts plus old horse animations. Best.

A lowly 29 runs (+2 WotlK kills, though I wasn't given the mount. Did get a Mimi's Head then though). In comparison I've run DS over 400 times and not seen a single Blazing Drake from Chinwing, the last one I need for the Dragon achievement.

2 I'd say, just on one character.

I didn't go in for it, I went in knowing full well I'd never see it drop, but I was extremely short on gold so I used to run ICC 25 heroic for items to sell and hopefully some frost-weave which sold for stupid prices.

I spent two weeks being poor so decided to go in for a 2nd time and hey presto it dropped.

I still have a friend who has been running it every week on 6 ish characters, both in group runs from cata to solo runs after, shes never missed a lock out never missed a character, shes never seen it

Around 150 attempts. Long ass time.

7+ Year Old Account
    I never specifically farmed for it. I got it when doing the Shadowmourne quest for my warrior. I'm probably one of the few people in WoW that does not actually like that mount, at all.

Call it luck all you want, but I'd rather get something like the Onyxia mount, or the Handmaiden from Dragonsoul.

Still don't have it. But i haven't farmed that much for it. About once a week for 2 expansions i guess. And a few runs here and there beside that.

Ashes on the other hand. 6 characters every week since end of cataclysm. And my rogue since end of wrath. Then 11 chars when legion prepatch. Still nada.
    Mimirons head i did with 11 chars every week since legion prepatch hit and on my rogue every week since mop. And the ocational run here and there before

Up to around 100+ kills now. I log my alts outside the raid portal. Have one alt carry lock-out...Can literally do a kill every 7-8 min np using level 100 alts.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

7+ Year Old Account
    14th kill I was lucky enough to get it... Only mount that I have been that lucky to get so soon.

Deleted
    Still busy after around 260 kills with 2 chars =S and the mount I don't farm for drop during my mog runs...

10+ Year Old Account
    about from LK days to about 2 weeks ago
    I might be weird, but I am limited edition