Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Got 2 tokens total, never farmed a single chest (picked them up if they were by me but that's all), killed some rares but not all the time, did every world quest possible.

Got flying today, at most you had a couple extra days if you farmed chests, not a big deal.

I feel like a lot of people didn't take advantage of the DMF.

I've had flying for a few days now and didn't cross realm once. I didn't go out of my way for chests. I just used DMF bonus, cleared out every WQ I could and had good order hall mission RNG

Deleted
    guildie were one of the first to get flying without any "exploits" ie. server hopping

we just got extremly lucky and got like 10 rep tokens from missions before darkmoon was even up

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    Sorry to break it to you but you're doing it wrong. That or 20-30k/hours played is acceptable for you meaning we have vastly different definitions of money.
    Yeah the main difference is that I'm not a wannabe elitist.

I used no exploids at all and i got flying today

Deleted
    Got my flying today and have opened zero chests.

I've had flying for 5 days, and I didn't realm hop or farm chests, though I did have the Human racial and kept the DMF rep buff up. I simply did every quest and world quest, and stockpiled rep tokens and war supplies until the DMF rep buff became available.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you did all the WQ you should be past revered if you did Legionfall weekly quest from today, it give close to 1.5k rep.

I got flying on Sunday and did nothing but the quests and pickup chests and rares when i saw them. Its' not that hard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xrexis View Post
    Blizzard wants to keep subs, so they've time gated all the content. They put the invasions in, that botched. But they let people abuse the server hop feature and get max rep, and the response to that was stop it for everyone who didn't cheat the system and let the ones that did keep what they did... Now we have people flying well before those who did all the world quests and other grinding the normal way time gated still while the ones who abused the bug [which if it wasn't a bug it shouldn't have been fixed].

That's the only thing that pisses me off.. Blizzard needs to get with it, either allow it or take corrective actions. Don't reward the people who abuse the bugs.
    i got flying on the 28th of march technically without realm hopping....

however nobody could fly even if they got revered day 1, until april 6th when they removed the invasions requirement, and by then if you were smart you would have revered or be danm well near it from saving stuff up for the darkmoon fair

also realm hopping is not an exploit what did they even do, just hop realms and loot treasures? that is not an exploit
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2017-04-11 at 11:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I honestly dont care. I am flying now and I trust blizzard to fix any exploits.

Blizzard wants to keep subs, so they've time gated all the content. They put the invasions in, that botched. But they let people abuse the server hop feature and get max rep, and the response to that was stop it for everyone who didn't cheat the system and let the ones that did keep what they did... Now we have people flying well before those who did all the world quests and other grinding the normal way time gated still while the ones who abused the bug [which if it wasn't a bug it shouldn't have been fixed].

That's the only thing that pisses me off.. Blizzard needs to get with it, either allow it or take corrective actions. Don't reward the people who abuse the bugs.
    People getting flight faster after all the time dealing with Blizzard's shenanigans surrounding the unlock of flying isn't a problem. If anything I'd like to congratulate those people on finding a way to get around even a little bit of the gating bullshit.

But on a more important note: Stop worrying about what other people are doing in the game. This didn't stop you from playing. This doesn't influence your ability to play the game in any way. Focus on your own fun and stop spending so much time trying to figure out how to keep people from playing the game differently than you.

15+ Year Old Account
    I got flying today. I abused absolutely zero exploits. I simply did the quests and turned in the tokens when I had 100. The only thing I may have done that you didn't was use the Darkmoon Fair 10% reputation buff that was available to anyone who bothered to go to the fair. In fact, at least 10 others in my guild got it today too without anyone cheating. Sure, exploiters might have gotten it a couple days ago, but it didn't affect me in the least. I didn't think I was getting it for a few days and was pleasantly surprised to get that 1500 rep quest when I logged in today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    No I'm not pissed. The legionfail grind is boring and pointless. Can't blame people for exploiting to skip it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Yeah...... No.
    I missed like one day of daily world quests on the broken shore since patch released and 2 of the invasions and I'm on like 5.5k/12k, so unless you farm chests in between the world quests like the realm hoppers did non stop then there is no way you are at over honored from playing the game normally as in doing the world quests or the new weekly bits they release.

Also a few of the Eu invasions so far have been from like 4 am till 10 am or from 9am till 3pm so I'm probably not the only one missing out on like 2 invasions since they started.
    you dont need the invasions anymore, and they only give rep on the first time

also im 7k to exalted and ive done no treasure farming and skipped alot of rares
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    Yeah...... No.
    I missed like one day of daily world quests on the broken shore since patch released and 2 of the invasions and I'm on like 5.5k/12k, so unless you farm chests in between the world quests like the realm hoppers did non stop then there is no way you are at over honored from playing the game normally as in doing the world quests or the new weekly bits they release.

Also a few of the Eu invasions so far have been from like 4 am till 10 am or from 9am till 3pm so I'm probably not the only one missing out on like 2 invasions since they started.
    You have to be doing something wrong. I have 8k, only have done 2 invasions (none since reset) and I assure you I don't do the dailies every day. I haven't logged in for a day.
    "Peace is a lie"

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I don't understand what you're moaning about to be honest... What exactly are people apparently exploiting to gain flying "faster"?
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I only did WQ, invasions, and grabbed the occasional chest or rare... Also had a few rep tokens from order hall. Got flying today at about 11am CST... What the fuck have you been doing? Most of us with flying did not use the exploit you nob.

Am I pissed? Not in the slightest. If anyone put in the truly epic grind of server-hopping their way to Revered Legionfall, getting a few resources per chest, they DESERVE to get flying a little bit quicker than me.

I mean, I got flying yesterday. 13 days from patch drop until airborne, with no "extra" effort, just doing quests and WQs. When it's that quick, I couldn't care less if someone does it quicker by means of a brutal grind.

Full disclosure: I never actually saw anyone flying around prior to getting flying myself, so I think only a tiny number of people were mad enough to do this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    The sooner you can fly the more money you can make from the increased farming speed
    I'd be very surprised if the extra money you made airborne farming while others were still landlocked would exceed the money you could have made doing something other than realm-hopping your way to thousands of chests on the Broken Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by Karon View Post
    I haven't heard of the exploit until two days ago, so I never had the chance to use it

I can fly already anyway.

Your point?

- - - Updated - - -

The sooner you can fly the more money you can make from the increased farming speed
    And prices soon tank because of that increased farming speed.
    The benefit is short-lived.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.